Chapter 15

It's 22:48.
Darryl stream went a little better, since Zak was there to help him out when something went out of control.
Vincent was still working on some Videos and on OnlyHit a little, Georgey was streaming, Dave was practicing for Minecraft Championship, (they all practiced for Minecraft Championship, just at different times), Jacob was at home laying in bed, Mega was watching some Videos and Clay, George and Sapnap talked and played a little.

Zak/Skeppy's POV

Come to think of it. Why didn't we act earlier on Jacob's behaviour? Why??

Calling Darryl.

. . .

"Hello?"
"Hey Darryl! Sorry for bothering you, but i got a question."
"No it's all good. What's the question?"
"I just now realized something- why didn't we act om Jacob's behaviour earlier?"

It was quiet for a second.

"I actually don't know. Maybe it was because he didn't act all that back then? Compare it from back to now."
I thought for a little and he wasn't all that far off. We all didn't stay nor hung out all that close together. I mean, we did hung out, but i guess not that close? This all seems so weird and confusing.
"Wait. Didn't he act somewhat weird or something back then?"
"Not really. He was rarely like that, except for now. Do think that something snapped in him?"
"Snapped? Well who know. Let's call him."
"Wait what-!? Why??"
"It's only a call! I'll be okey Darryl! Don't worry."
"Okey.. okey.."

Calling Jacob

. . .

. . .

"Hello!"
"Hi Jacob!"
"Oh hey~ Zak! What's up!"
"Nothing much! Just wanted to call you. What are you up to?"
"Aw that nice! Not doing much either. Just chilling on my bed, thinking."
"Thinking of what? Mega~."
"Haha! Very funny Zak!"
"Just teasin' you bro-"
I got cut of real quickly.
"Tell me Zak. Why was my house door open?"

That startled me.

"What do you mean?? I don't know?? Bro- someone must've broke in!? Did you even call the police?!"
Does he know?!
"No i haven't. Nothing got stolen or anything in general. I asked since you were with Darryl outside the last night and wanted to ask if you saw something maybe?"
"No we haven't sorry bro."

. . .

"Okey then. Bye."

Call ended.

Oh god...
"Zak? You still there?"
"Yea yea, I'm still here. What if he knows?? What is he gonna do then?!"
"Okey wait calm down Zak! You'll be okey. Listen if you don't feel safe just lock every door and window."
"Okey will do!" i got up and did what he said. I'll be fine. Everything is going to be okey. He wouldn't hurt me. We've known eachother for quite sometime now.

"Okey did that."
"Okey. Just stay in your room, in bed and you can keep your phone on if you want."
"Okey." I layed down in bed and talked with him.
I eventually fell asleep.

Darryl/Badboyhalo's POV

"He fell asleep." i said. I didn't hang up, just in case. "Oh hey Rat. How are you?" Picked her up and sat her on my bed. "Don't mind my phone being on. Just making sure someone feels safe." I was worried of course, but do i do..
Looking over to my PC i thought that maybe i can call up Vincent. I stood up and looked if he was online and he was.

Calling Vincent.

"Hey Darryl. You aren't sleeping yet?"
"I could ask you the same thing and no."
"I'm working on Video's still. Why are you calling?"
"Well Zak fell asleep and i don't want to hang up since he feels unsafe, cause if Jacob."
"I see.. well i guess you wanted someone to accompany you?"
"Yea sort of."
We talked for a long time. I didn't want to fall sleep just incase something happend, but Vincent had to go to sleep after a long time and we hung up.

So it's just me laying in bed and sleeping Zak now.
It's midnight now and i'm sorta falling asleep.
"No... i gotta look out ... for Zak.."
I tired my best to stay awake, but it was hard. "I'm doing this for you.. Zak.."

The next morning.

Nothing happend to Zak and both him and Darryl were glad about it. Vincent was also glad when he heard he was fine. Clay, George and Sapnap were alot better now, but they still they over for a little while before going home again. The rest of them chilled for the day for another week started. Sunday is a day were most of don't do much, except for some small things, like little livestream, practicing for Minecraft Championship and so one.