Chapter 24

Jacob/Zelk's POV

It's now 15o'clock and just a few more hours. I really hope that Wilbur did what i told him to do or else. Then after today i can bring Darryl to do the rest himself. Easy two people out. Fuck them. They won't see anything coming and now for me to upload my Video.

Boop!

Video uploaded.

Glad i have my unifrom still, he won't know it's me and i'm happy that they didn't call the cops on me. Not that that would stop me in anyway. ... I should really re-think if i want to leave them or not. They can bust my ass out of alot of situations, but eh. Still hate them for making my life not normal and my parents. If i off shitty Boss, if you can even call him that, then they would have nothing on me anymore, but that would take me awhile. That would also mean tho that he would be the next Boss and if he dies then i would be- ... ugh.
I placed my Unifrom on my bed, thought of everything and what not.

Message from Asshole.

"Pff...haha.. almost forgot i saved him as that.." i quietly said.

"Zelk. Why didn't you help 1 yesterday bringing the valuables back."
"I had other things to do that day."
"You were still supposed to help him."
"I didn't and still don't care. Also, just because our parents are dead does not give you any permission to command me around. I do not always have to listen to you."
"Okey fine."

Offline

"What an ass. It's passed through family and just because our family trusted you with leading it doesn't mean i have to listen to you." i muttered.

Let's just hope everything goes as planned... ah what am i thinking about! Of course it will go well! Zak is already damaged from last time. What a wimp.
... I'll take the mask this time. Don't want him to see my face. Pff..
I took the mask and put it on.
"Oohh woo look at me! I'm Clay and i'm not like Jacob! I don't murder my friends, but i murder other people probably! I love my friends probably like Jacob, but i'm not that obsessed!Blah blah blah! Hahaha!" i layed the mask back. "He can't deny that he's like me. Little prick."

...

"Haha..

Ahahaha..

HAHAHHAHAHAH!"

Calling 2.

. . .

"Hahah..."

. . .

"Yes Mister Zelk?"
"Haha... ahem. Can you do me a favour 2?"
"Sure, tell me."

Dave/Technoblade's POV

I was back at my place, sitting on my chair and thinking. Now that we know that there was a deal, that we are targeted by Jacob and presumably by others aswell, i have to call se people up for help. This will definitely be something. Can't risk getting killed, now can we.

...

If his parents were still alive or wasn't born in this family his life would probably have been different.

...

Nothing we can change all that much now.

...

Noone really knows about anything that's deep down below.

...

Clay/Dream's POV

I don't want this again. I hate the- NO no.. i don't hate them. I'm not like Jacob. ... As i was walking i realized that i already passed by house.
"The hell?" i turned back around and to my house. That was.. strange.
"Hey Clay!" someone shouted.

"Huh?" i turned around. Sapnap! "Hey Sapnap! What are you doing here?" i asked.
"I actually wanted to go over your house and ask if everything was okey, since that thing with Vincent." he said.
"O-oh... it's all good."
"No Clay it's not. Come on talk to me." and came closer.
"No really it's fine Sapnap." i said nervously and backed off a little.
"... Clay please."
Hnng... no.. really?!
I sighed. "Okey okey! Fine! Let's just go back to my house tho."
"Alright."
We walked over to my house and sat down in the kitchen.

"So?" he asked.
".... They just asked me a few questions about Jacob .. and i sorta lost...well Character, i was panicking and felt .. i don't know how. They tried calming me down, Dave pinned me to the ground, Vincent then called you and then i .. i guess i calmed down.." i explained. Sapnap took a moment. I guess he didn't know what to say at first.
"But you are all better now?" he asked.
"Y-yea.."
"Do you mind me asking why they asked you about Jacob?"
I looked away, i felt ashamed.
"... Jacob was talking to me alone one time.. and they wanted to know what.. but i don't really remember anymore."

. . .

"Okey. Well, thank you for telling me Clay." and layed his hand on my shoulder. Looked back at him and felt a little better.
"Thanks."
"Also, did you passed by your house, because you missed it or?"
"Ahah- uh yea. I was walking back home and missed it." we laughed it off.
"Well, i hope you feel all better now. If you want to talk about anything again. Just call us." Sapnap said and i nodded.

"See ya Clay."
"See you Sapnap."