Chapter 6_ Sparks In The Dark

Cuz I'm so into you,
I can barely breath,

And all I wanna do,
Is to fall in deep,

But close ain't close enough,
Till we cross the line,

So name a game to play,
And I'll roll the dice.

Into You, Ariana Grande.

*** Zubaida

"O my God" I gasp still frightened by how sudden the person had appeared in front of me.

For a second or two my brain seems to be on pause as I just stare around at the mess created more terrified than shocked.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

The guy who had also probably been just as shocked immediately spoke up as I looked up at him instantly recognizing the pair of coffee brown eyes as the irritation and annoyance I felt in me seemed to immediately dissolve a little.
Habiba's brother, Fahad.

"It's okay,"
Was the only thing I could think of saying as I tried to calm down or at least look a bit more calm, sighing I looked back down.
Thankfully nothing had happened to the kit, as I bent down to start packing up my stuff even though inner me was at the verge of screaming.

My freaking makeup kit!

"Damn, really my bad."
He also squatted to my level putting the phone in his hand away into his pocket and I instantly take note of the overpowering scent of his which seems to now be everywhere, as he began to help me pick the items on the floor which were for the most part covered up in different shades and colours of pigments and powdery contents that had poured out from the items which had fallen open.

I suddenly start to feel a bit anxious noticing he was dressed in an expensive looking blue designer tux and could get his clothes and hands stained, plus if I must to mention was looking pretty damn hot in the tuxedo...

like damn though this guy was finnnne....like..

I quickly tried to snap out of it and not fall victim of being caught starring at him like the last time. Like what the fact was I doing.

"Uh...you really don't have to.." I smiled lightly but quite uneasily, as he looked up at me.

"No it's okay," He insisted as I just sighed not knowing what else to say as I watched him try to dust off some of the contents away the best he could without getting too messy, though it was clear he was a bit uncomfortable by the whole process and didn't really know how to handle it well which just made it more awkward as I just stare not knowing what to do and meanwhile trying to stiffle my laughter in amusement knowing this was not gonna end well, as next thing I know his finger wipes a bit too hard and the powdery substance blows away and spreads, mixing with the air and forms a small cloud of dust around us causing me to gasp.

I look up to see him trying to dust off something from his cloth, looking closely to see a tiny brownish spot on the wrist area of the Blazer of his tux probably from the powder.

"Shit," He smiles to himself also spotting the brown spot on his cloth and probably also realizing he had it coming.

Somehow I manage to somewhat find all this a bit ironic and funny cuz somehow I warned him and it was kinda cute seeing someone like him being clumsy, uneasy and somewhat disstressed, as just then our eyes meet and I'm sure he could catch on to the little amusement in my eyes and for some reason we both giggle lightly.
Yep I warned you.