Prologue

Copyright© All Rights Reserved.

***

Hey Zubaida,

I hope this isn't all a bit inconvenient. I've been watching your vlogs for a while now and I really do admire the work you do and how relentlessly passionate you are about everything, artworks, sketchings, make-ups, henna designs, and all. They are all phenomenal!

As I'd announced on my last vlog, I would be getting married in Maiduguri by the end of this month Inshallah, and it would really mean so much to me if you could carve out time to make it to my wedding. It'll be an honour to have you do my wedding make-ups and henna designs really. Here's the schedule for all the events:

- Photoshoot - 11th June
- Bridal Shower - 17th June
- Wushe Wushe - 19th June
- Kalawa, Wedding Fatiha and Wankan                 Amarya - 20th June
- Wedding pics - 21st June
- Dinner Reception - 21st June

Please think about it and email me a reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Habiba Salman.

***

🥁🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🤸🏃💃💃💃
And we are officially BACK baby!!!!
How've y'all been doing?

Ok ok ok, before anything, let's drop the informalities and get a few things laid out first..

This is my original idea, any book with the same plot or anything similar to this book is a mere coincidence.

•No part of this publication should be used or adapted to in any form or means without the prior written permission of the author.

•This book is completely a work of fiction and for the most part, just the author's imagination, so there might be a few things that won't be completely accurate in reality but just bare with me.

Any rude or disrespectful comment would be deleted out rightly. Remember this is still my first book so be nice to me.

•Excuse all typos or spelling errors. You could also just point them out to me "politely".

And last but not the least thanks for hanging around this long for me to finally get this thing together, that's to to all the old readers, and if you're new here thanks for stumbling across my work and making it this far, I sincerely hope you enjoy this.
Of course a come back like this can't be complete without some people:
KamalSherifat
Aali_yass
sleepyaaleeyyah
If it wasn't for most of the support and persuasion I got from these three, I wouldn't have seen myself coming back here to write, and of course, some of my most supportive readers during the period in which I had published the chapters previously:
Leemarh_bulama
rafy_rafy
RiaXwriter_
HannatuJega
Thanks you all, and welcome back everyone.
Now you all be supportive readers and tag as much people as you can for me, remember to vote in every chapter and comment as much as possible, share this book to as much people as you can.

DISCLAIMER : THIS BOOK MIGHT BE A MUSLIM ROMANCE BUT IT DOES NOT PORTRAY THE RIGHT AND PROPER ISLAMIC TEACHINGS.

To all my old readers pls and pls, read every single chapter again, the changes I made aren't much but make a big difference as the book goes along so pls. Biko.

Start Date: 19/02/2022

End Date:
(Yah, so help me God)

Now without any further delay, let's roll🤸🤸💃💃.