Chapter 9_ The Glows, The Glams, And The Golds.

Vote and comment please.

•••

Yh I be where the bosses be

Judging from my vibe

You can feel it in my energy

Stacking paper steadily

So I can live in luxury

Looking in the mirror

I thank God for what I'm about to be.

Saweetie, Icy Girl.

•••

***Zubaida

I smiled as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked bae.

I'm barely wearing any heavy make-up, just did my brows, put on mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner, did my lips, then matte lip gloss. Still make-up though, and that's what today's vibe is telling me to do.

I have my outfit for today on; the plain white long sleeve top tucked into the blue jeans with the plain kimono and black and white patterned vintage scarf, together with my white scarpin peeptoe heels, and damn, I looked glam.

"Hmm, it's almost nine oo." Hauwa joins me in front of the mirror all dressed up in her white maxi knee length top with a dark belt at the waist area, and a black straight skirt perfectly fitting her slender figure.
Her turban is on point with sunglasses tucked at the top.

I sigh, also grabbing my own sunglasses in which I've been contemplating on whether or not to add to the outfit as I didn't want to look too dressed up. But since Hauwa's wearing it, and I actually really wanted to wear it, I tuck it on my scarf as I then put on my white peep toe heels, now all ready.
I grab my bag and phone.

"Have you called Hanifa?" I ask Hauwa.

"Yes she said she was on her way." Hauwa says.

We need to be there, latest, nine thirty.

I don't forget to pick my camera to do some vlogging.Hauwa helps me with my make-up kit, as we both head out.

"Eh, amma kamar gasu nan ma saukowa (yes but it seems like they're both coming downstairs now even)" I hear Fati saying just as we were making our way downstairs and as I peep I see a female figure standing with them all dressed up in an all black outfit, already knowing the only person that could pull off that crazy fashion.

"O.M.GGG!" I hear Hanifa squealing crazily before I know it jumping in front of me especially with a hug since Hauwa was holding my huge makeup kit.

"You guys look amazing!" She squeals as if this is the first time she's seen us all dressed up.

Hauwa just rolls her eyes at her and her always dramatic self as she walks past us.

"OMG what are you wearing?" I also ask in excitement as soon as she pulls away. Hanifa was always the one to pull off something crazy and still look cute as F.
She was wearing a black turtle neck three-quarter sleeved top underneath a black square neckline thick strapped, below knee length gown which had really thin straps of white all over the dress and a black slitted skirt over the dress which had a slit at the front middle that stopped at just the same length as the gown along with a pair of black leggings that fall hidden into her black scarpin boots which reached midway from her ankle to her knee along with a black turban and a pair glasses tucked onto her head.

It Comes With A Twistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें