CHAPTER TWENTY

EunJeong

EunJeong

I turn off my PlayStation off, sighing loudly and slouch on the love sag. So far, I have clean the house, did the laundry, including WooYoung's, and have played for the pass two hours. I called my boss as well, letting him know I will be taking a week of rest because of doctors order.

"Eun! I'm home!" I hear WooYoung loud voice and I get up excitedly. I run out of the room and see him standing in the living room. Smiling widely, I run over to him, excited to have someone to talk to or have around. I hug him tightly and he laughs at me while finding his balance so we won't fall. "Someone missed me?"

"No, someone was bored out of hee mind." I say to him and let him go. He chuckles at that and I smile up at him. "How was work?" I walk around him and make my way to the couch, he follows.

"Same as always." He says and we both drop to the couch. WooYoung leans his head on my shoulder and I bring my left hand up, caressing his cheek softly and slowly. We stay in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence.

Staring at the turned off television, my mind wonders to what I was trying to avoid all day. Cancer. I have cancer. Blood cancer. Why?

A phone rings brings me out of my thoughts and WooYoung gets up, sticking his hand into his pocket. He grabs my hand before it falls to my side and looks at the ID caller. He sighs, which made me look at him confused. He shows me the phone and I read the ID.

"Answer it." I say and he quickly shakes his head. My frown at him and the phone continues to ring. "WooYoung, his family."

"EunJeong, he almost killed you." He states the obvious and I shake my head at him. The phone stops ringing and I sigh. "What?"

"Family. No matter what they do they will always be family." I say and sit cross legged, facing him. "Haru just needs guidance and help. Ignoring him will only make it worse."

"And you think I will let you alone? Near him or anywhere dangerous?" WooYoung says with no waisting a second. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and open my eyes when I exhale. "What happened between you guys?"

I bite my bottom lip while looking down and thinking. Deciding I should tell him, I look at him.

"I will give you a summary." I start and he nods his head. "Growing up, I didn't want friends and I pushed everyone away. Haru somehow wanted to be my friend, I accepted after a while. He was there when I needed him, but I was never there when he needed me. I wasn't a good friend to him. When I left Busan without telling him, I guess it pushed him to do what he does. He came here, became my roommate and beat me up for a year and almost killed me, twice now."

WooYoung stares at me with a shocked face, then it change to confused and back to his usual cold expansion.

"In a way, I deserve the beating. I know I wasn't a good friend to him and I used to hate myself for it. I also know, that it's half my fault for who he is today." I say and WooYoung just stare at me, which makes me feel uncomfortable. "I will understand if you get mad at me for how I treated you cousin, but please don't ignore him. Just act like you didn't see him or know anything."

I get up from the couch, and make my way to my room. I close the door behind me and let a shaky breath out.

WooYoung probably hates me. I would hate me too.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I hug my knees tighter, trying to calm down the shaking and the loud sob that wants to come out. Is been four hours since I told WooYoung about Haru and I, he hasn't even made noise. A side his bedroom door being slam shut.

Is now night and I have been having a panic attack for the next twenty five minutes.

He hates me. WooYoung hates me. Just when I thought something good and happy was happening to me, it just falls. Just like everything else in my life has. I just wish I could disappear but the only what do to it is by death. I'm to weak to kill myself, if I want to die I might as well let Haru do it and not fight it.

I cover my mouth when the loud sob escaped my lips and whimper into it. I let myself fall to the side, pulling the cover over me when I hear WooYoung's door open. The shaking starts to get worse and it's becoming harder to breath. He knocks on my door and opens it. I pray that the shaking isn't visible and that he will think I'm asleep and leave.

"Eun.." WooYoung says softly and I whimper, hiding further inside the cover. He appears into my view and I turn so my back faces him. "I'm not mad at you." I shake my head, not believing him. His just saying to not hurt my feelings.

"Y-you shoul-shouldn't lie-lie." I stutter out to him and the shaking becomes worse to handle. I gasp when I feel the bed deepen behind me and an arm wraps around my waist. My heart flatters painfully due to the panic attack and I close my eyes.

"I'm not lying, I'm not mad at you." He whispers to me and starts to draw circle on my hip, softly. "Come on, look at me." I shake my head, sniffing loudly. "Please."

I take a shaky breath in and turn to face him, with my eyes still closed. I feel him bring his hand up to my face and wipe my tears away. My breathing calms down and so does the shaking, slowly but is fading. My eyes flatter open and I look up at WooYoung.

"There you are." He whispers sweetly at me and I smile sadly at him. He digs a hair strand behind my ear and then puts his hand back to my hip. "I'm sorry I made you think I was mad." I shake my head once again and smile ghostly at him.

"Lying is b-" I get cut off by a set of lips being place on top of mine. My eyes widen, surprise by his action but then close them. He slowly moves his lips, making me follow his motion. He tries to pull me closer to him ny tightening his hold on my hip and pulling it close to him. I bring my left hand up to his cheek and the kiss start to deepen.

My first none force kissed, is with my roommate, Jung WooYoung. It feels so calming and relaxing. Not to fast nor to rough. His lips feel so soft and like cotton.

I twitch suddenly and pull away from him. I put my head on his chest as the twitching continues and he starts to caress my back, trying to comfort me.

"I'm here now, don't worry." He whispers to me ear and kisses the top of my head lightly. I close my eyes, letting myself relax into him and the twitching slowly stops.

~·~

Damn. They kissed.

Finally!

Is it to fast tho? I hope not, cuz I like this chapter.

Stay healthy and always smile!😁

VOTE&COMMENT