CHAPTER THIRTEEN

EunJeong

EunJeong

I open the door slowly, looking down as I take my shoes off and close the door behind me. Looking up, I find Haru sitting on the couch watching something. I clear my throat and he turns to look at me. He smirks and I feel the chills slowly creep up.

I slap myself on the forehead mentally and cross my hand over my chest.

"And here I thought you were long gone by now." I say and lean against the wall close to the small staircase. Just in case something happens, I will have two places to escape to. My room and through the door.

"What? Not happy to see me?" He says, standing up and I stand my ground.

"Where's WooYoung?" I ask and look down the hallways and see his bedroom door closed.

"His busy with his own problems." He says and slowly walks over to me. I gulp, trying to stand my ground long. "Gives us enough time to..cath up." He reaches over to move a air strain from my face and smack his hand away.

You are doing great. I tell myself mentally. You can do this.

"There's nothing to catch up on." I say and he chuckles. "Plus, you shouldn't even be here. What did you do?" I narrow my eyes at him and he grins like the manic he is.

"I got release for good behavior." He says and I arch a brow at him. "What? I can't have a good behavior? Mind you that you made me this way."

"You're delusional!" I exclaim and takes one step closer to me. My arms fall from my chest and tried to put space between us but the wall betrayed me.

Bad idea to lean against the wall, EunJeong.

"I'm the delusional one? When I gave you everything! I was there for everything! I gave you my time! My devotion! My love! And all you gave me was unrequited love! All I wanted was a small amount of love from you! Be my best friend! But you gave me nothing! And I'm the delusional one!?" He says and places a hand against the wall as he leans close to me. "You made me the way that I am. I was just returning the pain bad suffering back to you."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. He isn't wrong. But it didn't have to escalate to this.

Opening them and I immediately regretted closing them in the first place. He's grinning widely at me and a sinister look. Last time I say that was the night he tried to kill me.

Lost in my train of thought, I almost didn't notice that he had taken a hold of my hair. He pulls us off the wall and I groan out in pain. I wrap my small hands around his wrist and twist it until he let me go. When he did, I put distance around us and he looks at me, smirking.