CHAPTER SEVEN

Eun-Jeong

Eun-Jeong

I slowly open my eyes and yawn, taking in my surrounding I realize I'm not in the entrance hallway. I'm in WooYoungs' room, on his bed. I hear soft snore next to me, making me look down towards my left and see him sleep next to me. My face starts to heat up and I slowly get out of the bed, trying my best not to wake him and leave the room.

I walk across the hallway to my room and hear no more rain at all but I can tell the lights are still out; is to quiet.

"Finally! You're awake." I scream while jumping a little, not expecting San to be in my room. Sitting in the edge of my bed with my stuffed sloth in his hands.

"San! God!" I squeal and put my hand on my chest, he just laughs while getting up. He stole in front of me and hugs me. We hug each other for a few minutes until San pushes me away gently and starts wiggling his eye brows.

"So~ You and WooYoung huh?" He says and I smack him multiple times on his chest.

"He helped me last night, but I don't know what happened after I fell asleep." I say while scratching the back of my neck. San sighs and pulls me into another hug.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here." He says and I shake my head. We pull away from each other when we hear a door open and a tired WooYoung came out.

"Morning." He crumbles out while walking over to us. I smile at him but turn away remembering what happen yesterday.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" San asks him and WooYoung shrugs his shoulders, walking down the small stairs. "His very cold." San smiles down at me and I pat his shoulder while mouthing 'I know' to him.

"Get out, I'm going to shower. Cook breakfast today, please." I says calmly and he groan while dragging his feet ad he walks outside my room. I close the door and let a loud sigh out.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I stare at the boys as they play some Mario Kart on the DS and I laid in the love sac. After breakfast they decided to go play on my Nintendo's and I just watched them laugh and smile and just have fun.

"Waeee!" Wooyoung exclaims and sit up from the couch while running his hand over his hair. I chuckle at him and look outside the window, seeing two birds fly by and smile.

"Eun-Jeong," I turn my head over at San and he points at my wrist. "Two birds?" He questions and I nod my head while looking down at my right wrist, where two birds are flying next to each other while a red string connects them.

"The day we met, I remember seeing two birds.." I say and I smile at the memory. "They were huddle together and then flew away, side by side." He stares at me for a while and his eyes widen in realization.

"You did it as a symbol of our friendship?" He asks and I hum happily at his answer.

"Eun-Jeong?" I snap out if my train of thoughts and look over at San. He looks at me worriedly and I smile at him, making him relax a little.

"I'm still hungry, how wants some instant noodles?" I ask as I stand up and look at them while walking over to the door. They shake their heads while still having their eyes still on the Nintendo. I smile at them and walk away towards the kitchen.

¬_¬

Just a short loving chapter of a beautiful friendship that is slowly blooming.

Will it last long tho?
I'm joking...unless?

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay healthy and always smile!😁

VOTE AND COMMENT~