CHAPTER FOURTEEN

EunJeong

EunJeong

I laugh loudly at San, who is pouting over the lose. No matter how hard he tries, he just can't beat me. I side hug him, to which he responded by leaning his head on top of mine.

"I'm glad we took today off." I say happily and he hums in response. He taps on my hand and I let him go. San looks at me dead in the eyes and I do the same.

"I know that I shouldn't be saying this but, I look amazing in your eyes." He says and I narrow my eyes at him. He was just looking at his reflection through my eyes.

"I shouldn't be saying this but, I prefer Bora over you." I say and San narrow his eyes as well. Meanwhile, in the love sag Bora looks over at us and lets a huff out.

"Hey, don't get me involve in your bickering." She says and which made San and I look away, laughing. I look down at my wrist and trace the tattoo softly.

"Can I get another one?" I ask San and he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have to ask me." He says and I lean into him. "I'm here to be your friend, a brother, and your moral support." I smile at him and look over at the door when someone knocked on it.

"EunJeong, Haru is here." WooYoung says, walking inside and Haru walks behind him. He's looking down, acting like his a child that just got caught stealing. "He wants to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" I question him, not taking my eyes off Haru. WooYoung takes a hold of my hand and I turn to look at him.

"For what he did when he was here. He didn't know any better." WooYoung says and I mentally scoff at his obliviousness. Looking at Haru, he hasn't looked up once.

You want to play like that? Fine, two can play that game.

"Speak." I say in a stern voice and I hear San muffle a laugh from behind me. If it wasn't for WooYoung holding my hand, I would be beating the shit out of Haru right now.

Not that I will do that, but a kick in the chin or balls once in a while would satisfy me.

"I'm so so sorry, EunJeong. I didn't think you would freak out, I have forgotten all about your experience with abuse and rape." Haru says and lied. I look at him as he bows at me and I just look at me. Holding the urge to knee him in the face.

"Wait, you were abused and raped?" Bora asks and I could feel my blood boiled.

How could he casually say that! First, I never got raped, he never got the chance. Second, he just poured it out like it means nothing to him. Like he wasn't the one behind the abuse.

WooYoung squeezed my hand and I take a deep breath. Taking my hand out of his grip and turn to walk over to San. I sit on his lap and Haru looks over at us. I could see the hint of jealousy in his eyes.