CHAPTER ELEVEN

Eun-Jeong

Eun-Jeong

I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling as my vision comes back. Looking away from the ceiling, I turn my head to the right to see San. He's tapping on leg on the floor, and has his face leaning on his hand, while looking at the floor. I sigh, sitting up and look around better, realizing I'm at his friend house.

"San?" I whisper to him. He looks up at me and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"I-" he got cut off and we turn our head to the voice.

"You're awake." Bora squeals out and I give her a ghost smile before giving San a side glace. He stood up and I follow him. "Are you alright?" I nod my head at her and she smiles sadly.

"Where's WooYoung?" I ask. Bora looks away and San clears his throat. "What? What did I miss?"  San sighs and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"He's with Migyung and..Haru." He says and I nod my head.

I feel numb. I feel no emotion in me, no feelings a side from the pain. The memories. I feel nothing but the pain that Haru inflicted on me. The scars he gave me. The endless, sleepless night.

"Eun?" I look at Bora after she called me. "Are you sure you are-"

"I'm fine." I say and turn to leave her and her boyfriends place. "Thank you for today." I hear footsteps behind me and I know is San.

"Let me call and Uber." He whispers and I just look up the the sky while I wait.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I sob into my pillow, trying to muffle it. After San made sure I was alright, or at least make use I wasn't going to do anything, he left and I just lock myself in my room. Trying to muffle my cries, trying to control everything I'm feeling.

Anger. Sadness. Fear.

Those three emotions are what I'm feeling right now. As I'm laying on my side, curled up in a ball hugging a pillow. I sniff as my tears slowly stop and I stare at the wall in front of me. Emptiness. Letting myself drown completely in the darkness and pain. These are feelings I haven't felt since he was taken away. The feelings I managed to avoid, that I managed to control until now.

"EunJeong?" I snap my eyes at the door as WooYoung knocks softly on the door, while calling my name. I sniff, cleaning my tears away, and stand up.

"Coming." I whisper loud enough for him to hear and look at the mirror. My nose and cheek look flushed. My eyes are a little fluffy, and red. I sigh loudly, and walk over to the door. I open it and WooYoung has his fist up, making me turn my head to the side, subconsciously. I waited for an impact but it never did.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I grunt out before walking pass him. If I had a dollar every time someone asks me that I did have a penthouse by now.