Oculus Asteroidea

Revisiting.

Reimagining.

Remembering the things that you've already talked about before yet still graze over as you don't really know what to conceive of it anymore.

Realizing that you thought "detrimental" meant mandatory and it actually meaning "with harmful intent."

I thought certain things were detrimental to keep me up-and-at-em, but now I think about how the actual definition turns back at me in kind.

I didn't mean any harm, yet after awhile I felt like I did anyway, despite never really doing something wrong in the first place, besides a useless ramble in the shame of someone lost in relationships and reality.

But that person isn't me now, in one way or another. But throwing away detrimental as the word I thought it was; it's mandatory that I do keep myself in check still, if you will.

Just with actual people you can talk with.

Just with the people that have your back, the ones you can trust.

And just not the ones that you took a path to, only because of lust.

It's like a new portal to a different dimension, an alternate universe of myself, but that's just the universal experience of time's passage, and everything growing.

Even the one with oculus astroidea has surely developed and found their own way, even if they were never a person who found their way with their eyes to start with.

But maybe it's just the asteroid of a realization that needed to come to me at the time. And I'm grateful for it.

Grateful for the friends I have.

Grateful for the good experiences and the bad experiences, too.

As I grow as a person, and I'm able to look at my past self in a positive way.

Stuff like that makes my day.

Thank you for everything, Starfish Eyes.

Hopefully we can talk some day again, but I won't wanna show my face until I've grown more, deal?

We've both got our own feelings to feel, and something like that is something that I shouldn't let crumble and peel.