Feral Peril

It's so tough. We're rough all over. Over? Don't make it end. I've got a message to send.

The bonds between us are strong.
But so are the problems. They take us further down and it becomes increasingly more difficult to get up. But you just have to tell your problems nope. You have to..

Hope.

It's a vital thing, even sometimes making you feel like a king. We shed our sweat to a scary threat but as we keep hoping we will not be moping. Can't you see that's what I've been roping?

There's another thing.. It's love.

They say no pain, no gain. It's honestly sadly true, and I can't tell you any less. We suffer and it makes us buffer. But it also makes us tougher. As people come together and fall apart we all have to realize that life is cruel. But that's just one side of the pool. Sometimes we just need to sit on the stairs, and get rid of our cares.

There's plenty of times I feel in peril. There's times you feel like you're gonna go feral. And it's "gonna be okay." Is it? Only time will really tell between the difference of heaven and hell.

The fate of a liar may be in fire; but as for the truth-teller? Surely it's gotta be a seller. But sometimes it isn't. And like I've said before life isn't fair. But fair has multiple definitions. Life can be fair, as it is beautiful occasionally. As for occasions, you can see life at the fair. Surely you're gonna bend or kneel, and it's gonna be an oppurtinity to heal.

All in all, I just want everyone to love themself. We may fall apart. But it's what's truly in our heart.