Weird Rememberances

I remember the time I did many things that were considered weird and that I accepted as myself at the time.

I now think about them and conceive thoughts such as

I was really like that?

..and just straight-up laughing it off.

Isn't it laughable? Aren't you ashamed of some of these things? Like the time you told your friend that a fictional character was a coping mechanism?

...but it was. At the time. Even if it seemed ridiculous. And I accept how ridiculous that was. I realize I've learned what was wrong.

I just feel down for many wrongdoings I realized weren't right; as at the time I never thought much of it. And I've apologized for some, while others I can't find the courage to bring up.

I just hope you understand, I know I've been arrogant, awkward, maybe creepy at times. There's some times in particular that stay in my conscience, hacking at me, and I don't know if I'll ever get over these really dumb things I've said and done.

But I guess that's understandable? After all, as I grow, I only realize how naïve I was in the past; how much I've grown.

I wish to be accepted, and my wish is usually granted. But I'm just scared for the future, like what if it all came crumbling down, due to something that happened when I was just a 9 year old, I think? It's weird.

But I guess many of our thoughts are weird.