Discussion 3:Dancing In the Rain

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
-Vivian Greene

I actually just gazed upon multiple quotes for multiple days, but this one really caught my eye as I looked around the classroom.

It's something I've struggled with myself; just always seeking to have a resolution to everything; to end all of the conflict and sadness within my friendships and family.

Yet over the past week or so I think I've just learned some important fundamentals. I shouldn't try to make everything perfect, nor should I be depressed because of a breakup.

I've must've stated this already but just the very fact that my friends were so willing to support me really made me feel better. And I hope my attention to my friends makes them feel the same.

I don't feel worthless. I feel happy. I feel cared about, and I feel like I hold value. It took me a bit but I realize it now. It's everyone. Everyone has to cope with their own trials and tribulations. I'm only seeing my side or supporting sides of things.

And I'm just happy people put in time to help me out, when I felt like I didn't have any goals anymore.

I'm still learning to love myself; I hope you guys can too. It feels great to feel special and cared for.