49• |Unprompted awareness|

Dedicated to urvishah454 dikshanaik572 SrishtiSharma9 anweshapanda300 krishnagindodia rashmi2121999 HajiraAbbir ruchi_1990 Shunaya12 Crazycadbury10 purnima17 EMMAJAY44 SangwiSinha Divya1196 mansi0809 darkangel142111 partholic_isha Anulov Prankster27 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter DivyasreeVajjala __krinalP_ 2001Priyanshi KriyaRhiya Ondrila__ MorningFrost060 user62894235 dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Nandini sat down on one of the chairs located in the corner of the cafe that was close to Manik and her

Nandini sat down on one of the chairs located in the corner of the cafe that was close to Manik and her. They had decided to meet up there after her work to talk about things that they couldn't talk in the presence of her family. Manik was yet to come as he was on his way from Dhruv's apartment.

While Nandini waited for Manik to come, she pondered over the last few days. It had been almost two weeks to the day that Vivaan had confessed his feelings to Nandini in her cabin. Even since that day, work had been a complete nightmare for her. Vivaan was her boss and he was obviously a part of all the bigger projects and given the tension between them, Nandini was kept out of all of them.