15• |Persuasive clarifications|

Dedicated to R_kaura12 Aahna_sharma Anjii5 Nivirajendran93 AmeliaFernandes5 NikitaGupta838 RishuSingh24 mansi0809 dikshanaik572 shivallisahai impriya_agarwal purnima17 forumlove AsmaFathima Chaitraliv SrishtiSharma9 star_human ashuban for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Manik slumped on the sofa in Nandini's living room and closed his eyes out of pure irritation on himself. What was he thinking, saying all that to Nandini? Not just Nandini but a super-sick Nandini! He was supposed to be the one who calms her down when she needed him and instead here he was making everything just worse.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something pressing on his shoulder. It seemed like a head. He opened his eyes to see Nandini using his shoulder to support her head looking into her phone in her right hand while her left hand engaged itself around Manik's bicep.

"Hey, Nandini! I know you do not want to talk to me at all but this is important. Trust me. I need to talk to you badly. Can you meet me? I won't take much of your time, I promise. Please, don't say no. I'll be waiting for your reply.  Yours Aryaman." she read the text message out loud for Manik to hear. As she finished, she tilted her head a little up to look at him to find him already looking down at her and thus causing their eyes to meet.

"This is the reason I got that panic attack. As of now, you'll be the last person because of whom I'll have one. I didn't tell you earlier but I have had this twice in the past, once when Aryaman turned up at the hospital after my miscarriage and the other when he tried to win me back by planning a surprise for me on my birthday, a month after the previous one. Everytime his name comes up, I get tense and so I've tried to block it out all this time. That's the reason I haven't been able to talk about it to anyone." she said not even trying to break the eye contact with him.