34• |Monopolising affairs|

Dedicate to someone_unknown7 Jyotibiswal NahianNahin dikshanaik572 NikitaGupta838 summaiyahaider SrishtiSharma9 toughgirl_94 Prankster27 lialia Anulov user62894235 priyamunmun Tanusree1698 mansi0809 Shunaya12 rashmi2121999 darkangel142111 lostintowild FarheenSheikh2 2kokilashalini purnima17 LochnaShrestha for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Rebecca_Valentine ashuban xdilbeparvaahx __krinalP_ Vanzz316 dhatri22 aishhhhh1 KriyaRhiya

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Nandini figured Manik needed space to let the information she gave him sink in and besides he will face some serious trouble in believing her without any proofs. She let him leave her alone in the living room and go to the balcony to clear his head while she called up Cabir to ask him to come over with the file about Meira. Cabir agreed to come as soon as he heard Nandini all worked up.

In between Cabir reaching their apartment and Manik brooding in their balcony, Nandini decided to freshen up. She was a little tipped off despite howsoever she understood why was Manik reacting the way he was but she was his wife. He could atleast give her that benifit of the doubt that she'd do nothing to hurt him. He showed no signs of that and instead a certain kind of hollow appeared in his eyes that she had never seen before.

Nonetheless, she had to put that all aside for the sake of Manik and give him the time and space he needed.

Nandini came back after freshening up to the living room and found out empty again. She guessed Manik was still in the balcony. She was about to head in the same direction but her phone's ringing interrupted her actions. She picked up the phone that was lying on the dining table to find it flashing her Appa's contact causing her stomach to do a backflip.