10• |The 'Conversation' Part-2|

Dedicated to Anjii5 R_kaura12 dikshanaik572 ganusbubbles impriya_agarwal AmeliaFernandes5 purnima17 NikitaGupta838 ashuban Jyotibiswal  Nivirajendran93  RishuSingh24 star_human umabarman Aahna_sharma mansi0809 SrishtiSharma9

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

“Are you going to say something?” Manik asked after a good 10 minutes of silence in the car. Nandini was tracing the ends of her ice-cream cup using her spoon pondering over whatever she heard from him. She was sitting in Indian style on the driving seat leaning on the back support while Manik was sitting turning towards her with just one leg up folded on the passenger seat.

“Yeah, I'm sorry, I spaced out. I really do not want either one of us to have insecurities about the other when we're trying to get closer in an awfully less amount of time. As long as you're saying that this isn't a rebound relationship, I think it's only wise for me to belive you and let this go. I'm not sure of how I feel about you still hanging out with your ex so let's leave that aside for now. I might figure that out with time once I get to know people in your circle. To sum up, I think I am okay now.” she said turning to look at him and put her cup aside. He passed her a small smile and leaned forward to place a quick peck on her cheek as a gesture of thanking her for being understanding. She was in for a sweet shock when he did that and automatically a red hue adorned her face making him grin at her reaction. He reverted back to his original posture with that huge smile etched in his face and she just bit her lower lip in embarassment.