20• |Inceptive dispute|

Dedicated to Nivirajendran93 ashuban weirdosaurs Aahna_sharma dikshanaik572 Anulov NikitaGupta838 Jyotibiswal Chaitraliv avni_mehandiratta aayushi2_5 lostintowild R_kaura12 SrishtiSharma9 Vanzz316 mansi0809 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

“I have to take this

“I have to take this. Sorry, again.” Nandini apologised for the sixth time that day to Manik since the time they had come to the mall for shopping. Manik shook his head in disbelief and she moved away from him to receive the call.

Manik kept looking for everything in their list and picked up one after the other until Nandini returned. He let out a sigh thinking about her work. He was obviously not the kind who had issues with his partner having to work for longer hours but he wanted to do this together. They were out today to pick up stuff for THEIR house and it was a first time. He wanted her to choose everything for them but she barely had the time to even spare a glance at a few stuff.

Nandini had told Manik about being appointed as the project manager for the new project and he knew what that post came with. She had a lot to look after and so most of her time would be spent at the office and rest of the time on the phone talking to her colleagues about the same.

Their wedding was in less than two weeks and they weren't even close to being prepared. The wedding shopping wasn't done yet, a lot of invitations were sent out but they needed to call their close ones to personally invite them, Nandini's stuff had to be moved to Manik's place and the list went on. Nandini tried her best to do everything in whatever way she could manage but eventually a lot of stuff were left behind. Manik did everything that Nandini asked him to and tried to make it easier on her but the burden remained howsoever.