19• |Unforseen stupefaction|

Dedicated to mansi0809 Anulov ashuban  weirdosaurs purnima17 SrishtiSharma9 NikitaGupta838 shivallisahai RishuSingh24 Chaitraliv toughgirl_94 Aahna_sharma impriya_agarwal Nivirajendran93 Ramya_g dikshanaik572 Jyotibiswal for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Two weeks passed with Manik busy at the conference in Dubai while Nandini dealing with the biggest project their company had ever taken up on with her as the project manager. The only thing that was similar in both of their cases was that they missed each to extents they never imagined they could. It was difficult and weird to cope up with this physical distance in their relationship because it was the first one as well.

Nandini never mentioned to Manik about the tiff with her mother she had the day Manik had gone when they spoke over the phone that very night. Speaking of conversations over the phone, there were very few of them because of their busy working hours. Four times in both the weeks they spoke through FaceTime but other than that just a few texts here and there or very short phone-calls.

They had a lot of making up to do for all the time they couldn't be there around the other. Besides, their wedding date was getting closer and that required their full focus as well.

As of now, Nandini parked her car in her spot and entered her building with a bag full of grocery items. It was that day of the month when she had to refill the stock at her house so after work she stopped by to pick up everything that was needed for the coming week because after that she wasn't sure how their living arrangements would be. Manik would return in a couple of days and then they could finally talk and decide what to do.

She pushed open her door using her left shoulder after she opened it using her key and picked up her grocery bag from the floor. She put the bags on the kitchen counter and walked towards her bedroom to freshen up before anything else just to be left utterly surprised. There he stood, Manik after almost two weeks in all his glory dressed up in a white shirt and blue denim pant making him look sexy more than ever.