Chapter fourteen : Your forever is all I need.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I ran back into the living room and froze in the door way.

What the fuck am I going to do ?

How do I explain this to Vic ?

Fuck my life.

"Hey, Kells, who was on the phone ?" Vic asked confused.

"...O-Oli." I said after a short pause.

"What ? Why ? Is he in jail ?" He asked.

"Vic... He's in jail and he's sending peopleto saught us out." I gulped.

"W-what ?" He stuttered.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! This has happened before. OH FUCK!!!" He cussed loudly.

"What do you mean this has happened before ?" I asked worriedly.

"H-he went after some girl that was trying to call the cops and...Let's just say she was definitely saughted out..." He said fearfully.

"Oh shit!" I shouted.

"Kellin, this is serious. We have to leave." Vic said calmly.

"What do you mean leave ?" I asked shocked.

"I mean the state. They will look for us. And if we stay here their going to kill us." He said slightly scared.

"Oh my god." I fell to the floor and tried to stand up with no luck.

I began taking short sharp breaths and saw Mike come down the stairs before my vision was becoming blury.

"What's happening ?" He asked worriedly.

"I-I dont know. I think he's having a panick attack!" Vic rushed over to me pulling me into his arms.

"Oh shit." Mike muttered before turning to Vic.

"Calm him down. You know what to do. I'll go get the pills." Mike jogged off.

"Kellin, babe, please just breathe with me." Vic stroked my hair.

"In...Out...In...Out...Out...In...Out." he said slowly as I attempted to copy him.

I got into a steady rythem but my breaths were still shallow.

"Kellin, c'mon, just keep breathing." Vic purred calmly-or as calm as he could be- while continuing to stroke my hair.

I kept copying his breathing until Mike came back with a pill and a glass of water.

"Kellin," Mike said calmy.

"Take this pill. It will calm you down. Then you'll have to go to sleep." He said, I nodded and quickly put the pill in my mouth and chugged down the water.

"Now, go to sleep baby." Vic picked me up as I began to feel slightly dizzy.

I pretty much blacked out after that.

*VIC POV* (plot twist :O)

Once I had put Kellin in bed I knew I would have to explain it to Mike and everything about Oli.

I came down stairs and went into the kitchen where Mike was sitting by the counter drinking juice.

"What's going on Vic ?" I knew he was serious cause he would usually call me 'hermano' or 'big bro'.

I sat oppposite him and sighed heavily.

God, how do I begin to explain this to my brother.

"Well," I began and he nodded encouraging me.

"When me and Kellin first met, Oli also... Took an interest in Kellin. Once Kellin told him he liked me Oli kinda just kissed him and shit but then.... I guess it got serious, I only found out yesterday that this was all going on. But then it turned out Oli had been... Using kellin." I said nervously. Mike his eyebrows looking cofused.

" Sexual assault. Rape." I said clearly and his eyes went wide.

"What ?! Are you fucking kidding me ?! I swear to god I'm gonna fuckin' murder that guy!" Mike shouted.

"Speaking of murder. Whn he told me I obviously called the cops. Long story short this morning Kellin got a call and came back in telling me Oli was infact in jail. But... His boys are coming for us." I sighed shakily.

"W-what ? Oh god, no. No Vic." Mike shook his head in disbelief.

"I know. But that leads me on to my point. Me and Kellin are leaving. We have to we dont have a choice. And before you even think about it, you are NOT coming with us. You will have to leave town but you cannot come with us." I said stirnly.

"This cannot be happening." Mike said tears welling in his eyes.

"Hey, little bro, c'mon, I know its really fuckin' messed up but we'll be back. Soon." I said slightly unsure of my own words.

"No. I'm coming with you." Mike said stirnly siping away his tears.

"No Micheal." I was serious now.

"Vic, I'm coming with you." He glared at me.

"No." I shot back.

"Vic, for fucks sake! Your the only family I have left! Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted us to be split apart. We only have each other left." He sniffed.

"Mike, I don't want you to get hurt." I embraced him in a brotherly hug.