Chapter twelve : Your not alone your with me.

After the nurse changed my bandeges and cleaned my cuts I was free to leave. I should have been on suicide watch but instead they asked Vic to look after me as they had a shortage of rooms.

Thank god for that.

Vic and I left and Vic insisted taking me to his house to take care of me.

Personally I thought it was stupid but he wouldn't let me go home.

"Hey, so they called your mom. But she didn't answer. Maybe we should stop by and tell her your gonna be with me for a while." He suggested.

"Nah. It's alright." I shrugged.

"Don't you want to let her know where you are ?" He asked confused.

"She doesn't care about me. I ran away for a month once, and she didn't even notice." I chuckled bitterly.

"Really ? That's fucking horrible." Vic gripped the steering wheel.

"woah, woah, calm down. It's okay." I put my hand on his knee.

"No it isn't. A parent should always care about their child. They take it for granted. Take me and Mike as an example, we dont have our parents anymore. So they should really fucking cherish the time they have while they still have the chance." He said with tears welling in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." I rubbed his knee.

"No. Sorry. I didn't mean to... Well, y'know." He chuckled wiping away his tears.

A few minutes later we got to Vic's house... And damn it was huge.

It was an old victorian looking house and had a huge hedge around it.

Holy shit.

This house was fucking amazing.

"Jesus, Vic, you never told me you were rich." I stared at the house in awe.

"Why ? is it important ?" He smirked.

"No. It's just I didn't know." I shrugged.

"I dont like the term rich." Vic's nose scrunched up which by the way looked fucking adorable.

"It makes you sound like your bragging. To me money means nothing." He shrugged.

We made our way inside and holy. Fucking. Shit. He was definitely rich.

There was a huge chandilier and the biggest flat screen TV I've ever seen.

"Vic, how the fuck are you this rich ?" I asked.

"Well my parents were really wealthy and they left us alot of money. Alot." He smirked and nodded.

"Fucking hell." I muttered.

"Hey. What up hermano." Mike came downstairs.

"Ay, Kellin's staying with us for a little while." Vic pointed to me.

"Alright, but keep the noise down cause personally, I dont want to hear my brother and his boyfriend fucking." Mike warned.

"Shut up. I've been listening to you banging random sluts for like 2 years." Vic scoffed playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Mike rolled his eyes and went into another room.

"Hey, c'mon lets go upstairs then I can show you around, cause this house has over 20 rooms." He pulled me up the stairs.

"So, do you want to sleep in the guest room or..." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Are you trying to ask me if I want to sleep in your room ?" I smirked.

"Yeah... Y'know... In my bed..." He said nervously.

"Vic, I'm your boyfriend, you shouldn't be nervous or embarrassed to ask me to sleep in your bed." I kissed him lightly.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"And, yes, I would like to sleep in your bed." I smiled and he pulled me toward his bedroom.

He closed the door and we kissed for a while before Vic pulled away looking slightly nervous.

"Hey, you okay ?" I asked pushing his bangs out of his eyes.

"Kellin, I love you, so much. And I dont want to rush things. I want to be able to keep this relationship going, because if I'm honest, I think were gonna get married one day." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Baby, that's okay." I said and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you." He pecked my nose.

"I love you, too." I pecked his forehead.

A/N: So this was just a short chapter to kinda give you an idea of stuff to come and just letting you know basic shiz.

So I have a few ideas for this fic and I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a good story.

I plan on writing at least 10 chapters or more.

Anywhore I was listening to my understanding by Of Mice & Men.

Bye kettles.

Ps. Smut might come soon........... Or not..... Not sure yet.... Tell me if you want it..

*takes my house back*