Chapter eight : There is a hell believe me I've seen it.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING!!!

"W-what are you doing here ? How do you know where I live ?" I asked nervously.

"Aw, not excited to see me ?" He asked.

I backed away slowly hoping to get out of the front door.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall either side of my head.

"O-Oli, what are you doing ?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"I told you Kellin, I will have you." He smirked evily.

I pushed him away roughly trying to reach for the door handle.

"Dont you dare push me away." He hissed throwing me across the room to keep me from escaping.

"Oh, Kellin I'm going to have fun with you tonight. You have no idea." He licked his lips.

"W-what do you mean ?" I asked in terror.

"I mean, I am going to have sex with you tonight." He chuckled bitterly.

"No your not." I shook my head trying to get to the door again.

"Kellin, stop, or your gonna make this worse for yourself." He groaned pulling me back.

"I am not having sex with you!" I shouted in fear.

"Okay, Kellin, you have 2 options. Iether you actually give in and we have a good fuck, or, I fuck you, consensual or not." He informed me.

"So what's it gonna be ?" He smirked.

"I am not having sex with you!" I screeched running up the stairs.

I tried to get into my room and lock it, but before I could lock the door Oli burst through and pushed me down on the bed,

before locking the door.

" Kellin, your a pretty little boy, you know that ?" He began kissing up my jaw.

"C'mon Kellin, if you do this with me you'd enjoy it." He kissed my neck.

I whimpered, tried to push him away and struggled but he was too strong. It looked as if my struggling didn't effect him at all.

I was about to get raped and I was too weak to stop it.

I kept hitting him with all my stregnth but he didn't budge.

"P-please, please, s-stop." I screeched.

"If your not quiet I wont hesitate on making this experience worse." He said irritated.

He removed his shirt and began removing mine as I tried to push him off.

As the night dragged on I had no stregnth to push him off as he continued to thrust into me. I screamed in pain and my tears never stopped.

***

I woke up my cheeks stained with tears. I knew I had school today but I couldnt bring myself to go as sharp pains corsed throughout my entire body.

I began to remember the events of last night and stood up despite everything feeling painful.

I stood infront of the mirror on my wardrobe.

My entire body was covered in bruises from how rough Oli had been and I let my tears fall freely.

I pulled on a pair of boxers and slipped back into bed curling into myself and sobbing silently.

What did I do to deserve this ?

Was I really such a waste of a human life to the point where I deserved to be raped ?

I didn't deserve this.

Or did I ?

I shook the negative thoughts away and saw I had a text from Oli.

It read:

' Tell anyone and your dead! I know where ypu live and if you tell a soul and I end up in prison again then I'll have one of my boys go saught you out. '

I put down my phone and cried myself to sleep while wollowing in self pitty.

A/N: sorry this was so short and sorry to crush your feels. ;-; Oli is an asshoollleee!!!

Anywhore this was really hard to write for me because of personal experience.

If you have been through this remember tell someone and remember THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU!!! 

I hope this chapter wasn't too bad.

I was listening to Alligator blood by Bring Me The Horizon while writing this.

Bye kettles.

* helps you throw bricks at Oli *