Chapter six : Misery business.

I woke up in my bed a huge pounding in my head.

All the memories came flooding back from last night.Vic, the kiss with him. Oli, and the kiss with him.

I mean at the very least he could've stopped afrer realising I wasnt kissing back, but he just carried on like he didnt give a fuck.

Like, really, what the fuck.

That guy must have some major issues.

I got out of bed and saw it was 1 pm. To late for breakfast so I just got in the shower.

Once I got out the shower my pounding headache had worn off to my surprise.

I put on my SF tank top and some black skinny jeans along with my TOM's. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs afyer spending centuries on my hair.

"Mom, I'm going out!" I called. No response as per usual.

I left the house and began walking to the place I would go to think alot. The pond.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number.

'Kellin, you will be mine. Or something else. I could just use you. Maybe I will. But if anything gets in my way dont think-'

I dropped my phone as my face collided with something hard.

I saw it was someone walking infront of me.

The guy turned around and I realised it was Mike.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Thats alright, man." The tall mexican smiled.

"Hey, I'm just heading down the pond to meet Tony and Vic. Wonna come ?" He offered.

"Yeah, sure. I was heading there anyways." I nodded and we began walking.

"So, Kellin, are you going to break my brothers heart ?" He asked.

"We havnt even been on a first date yet." I chuckled.

"True. But, Vic, he, uhhh, likes you alot already. So if you break his heart I'll break your neck." He smiled.

"Okay.." I dragged out the 'a'.

We walked thw rest of the way in silence until the pond came into view.

"C'mom." Mike said dragging me acroas the road.

Mike walked over to where Vic was sitting and put his hands on his eyes.

"Hey, big bro, I have a surprise for you." Mike said.

"Oh yeah ?" Vic chuckled.

"Yeah." Mikw picked him up and turned him around so he was facing me. Vic let out a loud squeal when Mike lifted him up which I found so adorable.

I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Kellin ?" Vic asked.

Mike walked over to Tony on the other side of the pond while me and Vic sat down.

"What are you doing here ?" He asked smiling.

"Well I bumped into Mike and he asked me to come along. But I was heading here anyways." I smiled.

"I just come here whwn I need to think." I added.

"Something on your mind ?" He asked.

"Yeah, kind of." I nodded.

"Teeelll meeee!!!" He whined.

"Well, last night once you left, I met a guy, Oli. And he said he hated you and then he kissed me... I pushed him off and he started telling me about how I would be his and how perfect we would be together and then I left." I rushed.

"Oli, Oli Sykes ?" He asked.

"I didnt catch his last name." I shrugged.

"But he was british." I commented hoping it would help.

Vic groaned.

"Yeah, thays Oli. He hates me cause he was cheating on his girlfriend with some whore and she was way too good for him so I told her and she broke it off." He rolled his eyes.

"But, in all seriousness. Dont mess with him, if he ever tries to do anything or harasses you call the police. Im not joking hes got connections and hes got a criminal record for rape and sexual assault. So be careful. Dont underestimate him. Hes powerful." Vic said in a serious tone.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. I wouldnt wonna see you get hurt." He smiled.

"Anyways, I was actually gonna call you to see if you wanted to go out tonight, so now that your here. Do you want to have dinner with me tonight ?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"Sure." I smiled.

We kissed for the third time and we both smiled into it.

"EEWWW!!!" Mike shouted making us break apart and laugh.

Tony dragged him away laughing hysterically.

"So I'll pick you up at your place at... let's say 5 ?" I nodded.

"I'll text you the adress." I smiled.

"Alright."

We sat for a little longer and out of the corner of my eye I saw Vic staring at me.

I turned to him and he brushed the hair out my face.

"Kellin, has anyone ever told you, you have the most beautiful eyes ?" He smiled.

"Thanks." I knew I was blushing so hard right now.

"Your welcome."

"So where do you live. Y'know in the most non creepy way." I blushed.

"I live round the corner. But we come here alot cause the house is always a mess." He chuckled.

"Your parents arent bothered ?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh, they passed away 2 years ago. They were in a car accident. Me and Mike live alone." He frowned.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Its okay." He smiled.

"Anyways, you shod head home. We have a date remember." He chuckled.

We both stood up and Vic pecked my lips.

"Now go." He shood me away.

"See you later." I smiled and began walking home.

A/N: Yay finally theres a date.

Prepare for kellic feels.

Anywhore six chapters done I hope its not really boring cause I cringe at my writing skills XD

Should I do smut in this fic ? Please tell me. Ive never written smut before (surprisingly) so if you want smut in this fic tell me and I will give you some. ;)

I was listening to misery business by paramore while writing this hence the chapter name.

Bye kettles

* buys you sws and ptv world tour tickets *