Chapter one : School is a living hell.

I stepped into the school and made my way to first period.

Aren't Monday mornings just the best ?

I made my way to my English, knowing that bitch would probably give me detention for being 20 minutes late.

I turned the corner and stepped into my English class walking to my usual seat at the back.

"Your late again, Quinn." She said not looking up from her paper work.

"No shit." I mumbled before sitting down in my seat next to Tony.

I liked sitting next to Tony. He was shy and hardly ever muttered a word. And for that I was thankful. I never spoke to anyone being the loner I was. I had been a loner since freshman year when my best friend or should I say ex-best feiend told the whole school I had a crush on Justin Hills

Thanks, Gabe.

And of course being in high school and all, not everybody was as excepting of my sexuality. I would get beaten up every day after school by Ronnie and his gang. I would get harassed and called 'emo', 'faggot', 'queer', you name it I've probably been called it. Yeah, I was that depressed emo kid who wanted to kill himself, infact I had attempted to twice. I had cut for 6 years but was 2 months clean. Yeah, I had been cutting since I was 11. Big deal.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by something hitting my head. I turned around and saw Max throwing scrunched up paper balls at people.

Max Green.

God, I hate him.

He saw me staring and and threw another one at my face, smirking cockily.

I turned back around and rested my head on the desk.

Fuck my life.

***

By the time lunch came around I, obviously being the social butterfly I am, hid in the bathroom and pulled out my diary that I would write in from time to time.

' Dear diary,

Today was shit. Like any orher day, of course.

Max was being the cocky dick he was. And thankfully I hadnt ran into Ronnie, yet, but im sure max would tell him where I was hiding since he saw me come in here. I shut myself in the bathroom stall before he could try kill me and call Ronnie and Ryan over to help.

My depression is weird today, I didnt feel numb like I usually would. I feel sadand irritated. Maybe im starting to feel things again ? I've been going a year feeling numb, and, fuck it feels weird to feel something. Or maybe im just going crazy ? Yeah, its probably that.'

I shut my diary and decided to just go on my phone for a little while. I opened up my facebook which I hadnt been on for atleast 2 years. I knew what would be on there, and I was right. Over a 100 messages just telling me to kill myself or slit my wrists. Wow, thanks society. I exited the website and locked my phone before sliding it back into my pocket.

I quietly opened the stall door and glanced around the bathroom. Once I was sure no one was around I quickly escaped the bathroom and went to the cafeteria.

I took my usual seat at the smallest table at the back.

On my table there were 4 seats where as other tables had 12. I pulled out an apple from my bag and ate silently, until saw someone approach me. Tony.

"Hey, can I sit ?" He asked rather awkwardly.

I nodded and he sat across from me.

"Hey, so Im having this, like uhh, party, kinda thing I guess. So I was just wondering if you wanted to come ?" He asked nervously.

"Uhh, I dont know... Party's aren't really my thing..." I answered, but I was more concerned about someone wanting to invite me to a party.

"Its quite small. There will only be a few people, no less than 50. I promise." He tried to convince me.

"Uhh, who's going ?" I asked wearily.

"Well, a few of my friends like Jamie and mike, who you already know. And a few friends from other schools and tag-alongs." He smiled shyly.

"I guess I could come." I mumbled half heartedly.

"Yay. Heres my number. Do you know where I live ?" He asked writing his phone number on my hand.

"Yeah, 5th avenue, right ?" I asked and he nodded.

"I guess I'll see you in English tomorrow then." He got up and smiled awkwardly before walking away.

I saved his number on my phone and grabbed my bag as the bell rang.

***

Once I got home I ran to my room and layed down on my bed before I got out my phone and texted Tony.

To Tony: Hey its Kellin this is my number I guess..

Wow I was awkward

My phone vibrated shortly after I had sent the message and displaying Tony's name.

From Tony: Oh hey party starts at 8 pm

To Tony: Okay thanks..

I put down my phone and fell asleep from exhaustion.

***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, once again. I swear to god, that alarm clock will be the death of me.

I quickly slipped out of bed and headed toward the shower.

Once I got out the shower I slipped on a pair of grey skinny jeans and a black tank top.

A/N: heyyy hope you like it.. I might have made alot of mistakes. Please forgive me. Anyways this is the first chapter hopefully the second one will be a bit longer.

Thanks for reading.

X

* gives you Kellin Quinn *