Chapter five : You never seemed so fake

"Kellin ? Unusual name." Oli pointed out.

"Yeah, guess it is." I shrugged.

I was pulled back by Tony.

"What the ?" I looked at him confused.

"Be careful around him he's not the type of person you wonna be messing with." He says in a hushed tone before Jaxin dragged him away.

"What was that about ?" I muttered to myself before turning back to Oli.

"Anyways," I coughed awkwardly.

"Wonna go upstairs and hang out ?" He asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

We went upstairs and I found myself back in the same room me and Vic had been in.

We sat on the bed and there was an awkward pause before iether of us said anything.

"So who are you, I havnt seen you around here." I commented.

"I just moved here from the other side of town Im gonna be going to Claire mont or whats it called...? But yeah basically." He shrugged.

"Ah. I go there." I smiled.

"Atleast I'll have someone to hang out with." He joked.

"You really dont want to hang out with me." I warned.

"Why not ?" He frowned.

"Well,

1) your hot the jocks are gonna love you.

2) I'm really unpopulars.

3) I have 0 friends.

4) if the jocks see you hanging with me they'll beat the shit out of you."I smiled sarcastically.

"So ?" Oli asked.

"My point being, if your seen with me, the "emo" kid they'll hate you and break you." I said putting quotes around emo.

"So if being hot makes you popular, why aren't you popular ?" He asked and I blushed.

"Because everyone found out I was... Gay in freshman year." I mumbled hoping he wouldnt hear.

"Well, then hanging out with you wont be the only reason I get beat up." He chuckled.

"Your gay ?" I asked shocked.

"Well, bi." He shrugged and I nodded.

"So, tell me Kellin do you have a boyfriend I should be afraid of ?" He chuckled.

"Well, no, but I've got someone in mind." I shrugged.

"Who ?" Oli smirked.

"This guy called Vic. "

"Vic. Vic Fuentes ?" He snarled.

"Uhh, y-yeah." I stuttered.

"I hate that guy. He made my girlfriend break up with me." He hissed.

"Well, y'know, its getting late I should probably head home." I stood up.

Without any warning Oli stood up pinning mw to the wall and smashed his lips against mine.

I didnt kiss back.

I didnt move.

I didnt do anything.

I just froze.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is.

I just told him I like someone.

He began grinding on me slightly.

Why was he still kissing me ? He knew I wasnt kissing back and he doesnt even care.

Suddenly reality hit me like a brick and I pushed him away forcefully.

"What the fuck was that ?!" I asked fuming.

"I like you." Oli shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I told you I like Vic!" I raised my voice.

"Fuck Vic! Hes an asshole!" He shouted.

"What's your problem ?" I shook my head.

"Kellin, the problem is we could be so great together. Fuck Vic." He smiled as if trying to convince me.

"That gives you no right to kiss me just because you like me. And then continue to kiss me and grind on me even though I wasnt kissing you back." I seethed.

"Kellin, look I'm better than Vic. C'mon we could be together." He smiled sweetly as if he hadnt herd what I just said.

"Im leaving." I said calmy with venom dripping from my words. And at that I walked out.

"You will be mine Kellin!" He shouted aftee me.

I stormed down the stairs and out the door without looking back.

A/N: so I know I've been updating alot but I just have so many ideas for this fic.

So there was drama. And alot of it. (Oohhh)

There will be more drama soon and some will be triggering. I will have trigger warnings so dont worry.   :O

Anywhore I think I will be updating more today.

(Sorry if im giving you too much to read)

Bye my kettles

I was listening to bulls in the bronx while writing this chapter.

* gives you my house *