They all shifted back, and while Yoongi and Taehyung looked proud of themselves, Hobi was still shaking. Taehyung noticed this and patted him on the back and smiled at him for reassurance. "You did great, man. We never would have gotten out if not for you." he smiled sheepishly at the comment. Once everyone was out of their cages, the seven hybrids shifted in their animal forms and stealthily snuck out of the room, keeping low and quiet. Jin ran ahead, since he was the smallest, to make sure no one was coming. There were no windows, just long concrete hallways with rooms and bars. It was a prison through and through.

Hobi knew where the surveillance room was, so he and Yoongi went to go cut those off. Cameras were everywhere, and they were unavoidable. The rest stayed put, and Namjoon was trying to stay confident. Everything was going relatively smooth so far. After they cut the surveillance all they had to worry about were the humans walking around. If only all of them were small, they could just use the vents.

He was going to tell Jungkook and Jin to use them at least. He turned to them: As soon as those cameras are cut off, they're going to raise the alarm. Since you two are the smallest, I want you to just go out through the vents. It's the safest. Jin looked like he was about to protest but Jungkook did it for him. We aren't just going to leave you all behind. We may be small but we aren't useless. We can help. What if you need it? He sounded annoyed and while Namjoon appreciated the gesture, he just wanted them to be safe. Don't misunderstand. I'm just looking out for you two. Please. Jin nudged Jungkook and his ears flopped low in sadness. Jin spoke, We'll see you on the outside. He led the way, and Jungkook hopped along to follow him.

Namjoon saw them both climb through a small vent, and then they were gone. Namjoon then turned to Jimin and Taehyung. I want us to free any hybrids we come across. Even if we have to kill. Are you both up for that? They both glanced at each other, and they nodded.

The three of them crept further down the hall, and they began to hear footsteps coming in their direction. Taehyung looked at Namjoon as if to ask for permission, and he nodded. Taehyung crept up to the corner of the hall, and pounced directly on him. The screams echoed in the hallway for a second. Jimin and Namjoon ran over to help just in case and were met with the sound of yelling and gunshots. Namjoon looked at Taehyung and panicked but he managed to run away with them unscathed. They were out of time, and the cameras weren't even cut off yet. The three of them ran in the opposite direction and as if on cue, the power suddenly had cut off. That must have been Yoongi and Hobi. They're giving us our chance now, come on guys! Namjoon didn't need to tell them twice as they ran toward the designated exit.

Shots were still being fired as there were short bursts of light coming from behind them. They were lucky they had night vision. The exit was near, and Namjoon could hear Hobi nearby. I hear Hobi he's calling for us. Jimin said, and they all followed the sound of his voice. Namjoon began to hear other confused voices, and he realized they were near another room where a bunch of hybrids were trapped. Namjoon paused and while Taehyung didn't notice, Jimin did. Without another word, Jimin ran at the door and forced it open, making a loud bang. Jimin!! We don't have time anymore! Wait!! Namjoon saw Taehyung running back towards their direction and Namjoon heard more footsteps on the opposite side. An alarm started blaring so loud Namjoon felt his ears were about to burst. Taehyung, go to Hobi and the others! We'll catch up, go now! He yelled.

Taehyung hesitated, but Namjoon didn't have time to make sure he ran away, he had to go help Jimin. He saw Jimin trying to figure out how to open the cages. They were different from theirs, something that Jimin didn't think through. If they made it out of this, Namjoon was gonna kill him. Namjoon heard the footsteps and yelling getting closer and he suddenly heard screaming and guns going off. Namjoon help me, I figured out how to do this! You just pull the latches on the side like this! He shifted back in his human form so he could use his hands. He pulled the latch and two white house cats came out. "Come on, no time to thank us, help your friends! Let's all get out together!" Jimin said, opening more cages.

Namjoon shifted too and helped open many as well. The other hybrids looked terrified but grateful and soon they were all scrambling out the door. After they were all out, Namjoon ran to see what was happening outside, and could make out, to his horror, Yoongi and Taehyung, attacking people left and right. There was blood all over them, the walls, and the floor. He shifted back to a wolf to help, and jumped on a man's back right to stop him from shooting Yoongi. He bit deep into the man's shoulder and pulled. He hated the taste of human flesh in his mouth and almost gagged.

Everyone who was in the hall previously was now dead, but he knew there were more coming. It wasn't about sneaking out anymore, they had to run. Everyone was reunited, except Jungkook and Jin who he had assumed were outside waiting for them all. What are we waiting for? We have to go! Yoongi yelled.

Namjoon called out to Jimin and once they were all together, they eventually reached the back entrance of the facility. He spotted Jungkook and Jin and they ran behind everyone as quickly as they could. They ran until their lungs were burning and they couldn't hear the obnoxious siren blare. However, they all knew well, that they would always be on the run now and they would never truly be safe.

Namjoon caught a glance of the other hybrids running in the opposite direction saying thank you. He was happy they escaped but...he was furious at Jimin. Once they had gotten far away, they all shifted back and collapsed on the forest floor from exhaustion. "Namjoon...I can't...believe it...we're free...we did it..." Yoongi said out of breath. Namjoon half smiled at him, and he looked at the others, and stopped. Taehyung was holding his arm, and he saw that there was dried blood all over his arm. Taehyung saw his concern and quickly reassured him, "Oh it's not mine. I'm okay it's not mine. See? I think I just pulled a muscle." He was fine, but Namjoon was not.

He turned around to Jimin, and once Jimin saw his face, he knew he was in deep trouble. "Jimin. What the hell. Were you thinking?" Namjoon said in a deep growl. "Come on, you're not seriously mad? Did you not see all those hybrids I set free? That we set free?? I was only doing what you wanted-" "My priority was the seven of us." Namjoon snapped back, "What you did was selfish. Selfish and stupid." Jimin looked pissed, like he got slapped in the face.

"Are you serious? I was just-"

"No, you acted without thinking about the consequences. You put all of us at risk. Because of you, we had to hold off guards for you to succeed. What if one of us had gotten shot? Killed? Or worse? What if they locked us in those cages again?" Namjoon was right in Jimin's face at this point, and he looked like he was about to cry. He knew he was being harsh, but he was angry, and Jimin needed to hear it. This wasn't just about him. "Think before you act. You were rash about making decisions 2 years ago, I can see being locked in a cage doesn't even change that." Jimin lowered his head in shame, and Namjoon felt a lump in his throat. He hated being like this. His scolding was interrupted by a loud bang in the distance. They could see a red flare in the sky, followed by what sounded like airplane propellers.

"Was that.." Jungkook asked, looking up worriedly. "Yep. They're searching for us in the sky already. We need to keep moving, Namjoon." Jin said worriedly. He snapped out of lecture mode, and ruffled Jimin's hair. "If something had happened to any of you, I don't know what I would have done. Just...think next time, okay?" Jimin sniffed and he nodded. Namjoon patted his back and looked at the others. They all looked at him, ready to go. "Well, let's go see what this fucked up world has to offer, shall we?"

***********************************************

I'm so so excited to write this^^ Thank you so much for reading and this is also my first OT7 ff so please bare with me!