12. Morning giggles

When Jungkook was a young boy, he had heard that when you meet your soulmate, you see the color of their eyes change, just for a flash. And it can't be missed. No matter what.

Tucked under Namjoon's arm, covered in a fluffy brown blanket, Jungkook realizes how much he wishes Namjoon could be his soulmate, as selfish as he thinks that sounds.

When he first saw Namjoon, he looked like a handsome yet ordinary guy. Jungkook didn't see the color of his eyes changing. He didn't feel a deep connection between them. To be honest, he wasn't even thinking about it.

Namjoon wasn't supposed to become such an important part of his life so quickly. Jungkook doesn't really regret meeting him, kissing him, making love with him, but he does regret letting Namjoon fall for him. It's unfair.

"You're thinking too loudly".

Namjoon's thick voice startles Jungkook out of his thoughts and he blinks, surprised. "Sorry, go back to sleep", he mumbles, patting Namjoon's arm that is splayed over his waist.

Namjoon pulls him closer, Jungkook's back pressed firmly to his chest. "No, tell me what's bothering you", Namjoon says. Jungkook sighs and tucks his perfect round head under Namjoon's chin.

"I'm thinking about when we should head onto the road", Jungkook says. It's not the truth but it's not a lie either. Namjoon hums. "We can head in the afternoon, if you'd like. I'm gonna bring you to a beautiful place", he says, pressing a kiss to the back Jungkook's ear, making him giggle.

"Tickles, Joonie", he sighs contentedly. Namjoon smiles and does it again, and again, and again until Jungkook is a squirming and laughing mess. "Stop!", he exclaims and Namjoon does without delay.

"Love you, Kookie", Namjoon says cutely, snuggling into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook hums quietly. Namjoon seems to find that offending because he immediately makes a unappreciative noise.

"Just "hmm"?", he whines. "I declare my love to you and you just---", before Namjoon gets to complain anymore, Jungkook turns his head and lightly pecks his lips, effectively shutting him up.

"Oh", he breathes out, surprised. Jungkook giggles and turns his whole body to face Namjoon, making him groan under his weight. "I feel like you're my husband", Jungkook admits, blinking sweetly.

Namjoon turns red. "Uh.. Would you want me to be?", he asks, a little shy but not apprehensive to the idea. "Yes", Jungkook whispers, searching for Namjoon's eyes beneath his bangs.

"I can make that happen", Namjoon whispers right back. Jungkook shakes his head. "Not in this lifetime", he says. Namjoon hums, low and contemplative. "You bet", he settles on saying.

Jungkook opens his mouth to protest but decides against it. "Where are we going today?", he asks. Namjoon giggles. "Suddenly?", he says, surprised. Jungkook hums quietly.

"Well, let's just say you're going to meet one of my friends. He's amazing. You'll love him", Namjoon replies. Jungkook pinches his waist, startling Namjoon. "What was that for?", he complains.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I want to go to that beautiful place of yours but you're suddenly changing plans and making me meet your friend. What kind of sorcery is this?", he asks, a pout prominent on his lips.

Namjoon smiles fondly and reaches forward to kiss his little pout. "Love, of course we're going to that beautiful place. Meeting my friend is complimentary. Besides, i told you you'll love him", he assures.

That seems to put Jungkook's mind at ease because he all but melts against Namjoon's bare chest. He flushes slightly and removes Namjoon's arm from over his waist, stretching as he yawns.

"Hey, why did you wake up?", Namjoon whines. Jungkook doesn't bother looking at him as he gets out of the bed. "I'm going to get fresh. You stay asleep", Jungkook teases, raising his arms over his head, the stiff muscles cracking audibly.

"Come here, Jungkook. I can't sleep without you", Namjoon complains. Jungkook giggles softly and shakes his head. "Nope", he says, popping the 'p'.

"Please, baby?", Namjoon tries again. Jungkook huffs, not unkindly. "Nuh-uh. I'm gonna take a shower. You can join me if you want", Jungkook says, sending an overexaggerated hand kiss Namjoon's way.

Namjoon simply groans and turns to press his face into the pillows. Jungkook takes that as his cue to leave and grabs a towel from the nearby rack before making his way into the bathroom.

It's only when Namjoon hears the shower running that he realizes Jungkook wasn't exactly kidding. His eyes widen and he hastily moves out of the bed and grabs the first towel that his hand touches, running to the bathroom.

Jungkook laughs at him as he bangs on the glass door. "I'm not opening this", he mouths. Namjoon makes an offended face and says something inaudible. Jungkook frowns.

Namjoon repeats himself but Jungkook still doesn't hear him, the glass door proving to be a hindrance in their way. Sighing, he opens the door a little just to hear Namjoon but the older quickly catches his soapy wrist, opening the door completely as he gets inside.

"Caught you", Namjoon laughs menacingly. Jungkook rolls his eyes, hands on Namjoon's chest as he pushes him off of himself. "You're insufferable", he sighs.

Namjoon grins cheekily, dimples appearing. "You love it, babe", he says, flicking his hair our of his eyes. "Ooh. Haughty", Jungkook laughs. Namjoon laughs, too, stripping out of his sleep shorts.

Jungkook's eyes trail down to Namjoon's cock and he whistles lowly in interest. "Was your cock always this big or does it get bigger in the morning somehow?", he wonders out loud.

Namjoon nearly chokes on his own spit and brings both of his hands to cup his privates. "Jungkook, fuck! You can't just say things like that", he reprimands. Jungkook smirks. "Why not, Joonie?", he asks, big bambi eyes staring innocently into Namjoon's.

"Oh my god, Jungkook. Stop", Namjoon laughs, a little choked off. "Why do you want me to stop?", Jungkook asks, pouting like he doesn't know what he's doing.

Namjoon sighs before startling Jungkook by pressing him to the wall once again. "Let me show you why not", he says, one hand coming up to hold Jungkook's his waist as the other pinches his nipples.

Jungkook starts giggling, breathy and uncontrollable. Namjoon pecks his lips before turning around, making the younger whine and make grabby hands for him.

"Let me just..", Namjoon says as he closes the bathroom door and draws the curtain.

And well, let's just say, it'll be a miracle if Jungkook's ass survives this.

An update because Namjoon_Is_Bai reminded me that i hadn't updated in ten days

An update because Namjoon_Is_Bai reminded me that i hadn't updated in ten days. OOF.

BTW, i was thinking I'd say it after one of my books have gotten finished but a new book is on the way. Anticipate it!

Love you!! 💜💜💜