Amazon

Hello there. Sorry for not updating but I did not have any electronics available to me. I have planned this series all the way to the very end during my update purge. I hope you enjoy this twist.

  Out of the water rose a creature that was many things at once. It depended on how you saw him. Too Sadie Kane he was the annoying god that always made her blush, Anubis. Nyx saw Perseus Jackson while the rest saw a Jackal headed god.

  In reality the man was all 3. Perseus Jackson had done what was almost impossible. Without the blood of the pharoah's he could have killed himself. He had hosted Anubis the god of death. 

  People stopped gaping and decided to leave there current place. Nyx took the lead and led them into a car before turning it on. 

   " Where did you get this?" asked Percy confused. She winked at him through the mirror and Annabeth gasped, 

 "you stole it." she accused 

   Nyx blushed but it was too late as they shot up a ramp and onto the highway. Tyson was busy congratulating Percy  and asking about the boy god Anubis. Too which Percy explained that Anubis would only show up when Percy allowed him too.

   Time sped up   

    They managed to arrive in Seattle unscathed and hopped out of the car just outside the amazon warehouse. It was a place that Percy had been to in his previous time but his memories their weren't to fond as he ended up being locked up and a cute amazon named Kinzie hit on him. 

  They managed to get near the entrance before being attacked by amazon's.

  The quickly removed all of their weapons and brought them before the queen. 

   They were forced to their knee's and probably would have stayed there but Percy said " Lady Hylla, I apologize." 

  The queen of the amazons was in a furious rage. 

  AN/ That chapter was short and I haven't updated in a while because this will all be moving to the rewritten version. I am sorry but it needs to be done.