Under water.

AN/ Hello peeps I am working really hard on this story because it is actually pretty cool. I realized how my writing has evolved from the beginning of Book 1 despite the short amount of time, the span of 5 or so month's . Anyway back to the story. Also sorry for the short chapter in advance

 I looked at my friends before charging Aegaeon who was clutching his Trident  menacingly. I slashed at him and he deflected the blow. I backed up into the sea knowing that if we went under the storm wouldn't affect me. He decided that I wasn't worth it when he said " Jackson get out of the water or I will kill your ugly friends over there. He pointed to where Sadie was getting healed by Annabeth while Nyx and Tyson were ready to fight but regardless of that they looked like a mess.  

  I stepped out of the water shakily. He almost swung off my head but with brilliant reflexes I ducked hoping not to get hit. He charged relentlessly and I ended up back in the water yet this time he didn't care. I swam further and further away and he just continued coming after me and he was using his powers so it was even tougher to get away. 

  Eventually dived under water and slashed with my trident at him. He kicked me backwards and I flew through the water far from him. Just a single jab from him I was off balance. Yet he couldn't kill me because off my curse I thought. I was forced against the ground at the bottom of the ocean. He stabbed downwards and I  stumbled. 

  I was invulnerable but vulnerable at the same time. Fear spread over me, at that moment the Titan charged towards me, he grinned as the water around me whipped out. His trident evidently had power but what he didn't know was that I had a way to escape. When his blade crashed at my chest, it didn't make a didn't and he snarled in frustration. He slammed into me and we tumbled into underwater ruins. We were in the pacific ocean and that was Pontus's domain. 

   He crashed on top of me. His hand accidently went over my Achilles spot and I shivered. He noticed as I got up quickly.   His trident knocked me over and I fell on my stomach. My vulnerable spot was in view and he picked up his weapon and went to stab down on to the small of my back. 

 3rd person POV.

   A storm churned in the pacific ocean. 4 friends stood together looking out to the sea, their friend had gone under water. They weren't duly worried about that fact but what they were afraid off was the fact that their friend could die, fighting the titan. There was a bright flash as the sea glowed. It glowed a sickly blackish brown color. Sadie Kane automatically grabbed her staff, while Annabeth Chase grabbed her knife, Tyson with his club and finally Nyx with a black whip. They were ready to attack whatever came out of the water. Yet it wasn't what they had expected.

An/ ha cliff hanger, sorry for the delay, I had been working on my other books including the rewrite. 💕

thanks

10iser