AN and Disclaimer and Summary

This is book 2 of the Return to Past series book 1 is here https://www.wattpad.com/story/221428591-return-to-past     I am working on finishing it up. I have just created this right now so you can add it to your reading lists or something so you don't have to search all over the place for it. 

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and my Original Characters. Rick Riordan owns everyone else. I will not be doing disclaimers through out the book because I believe this too be sufficient enough. 

Summary:

Book 2 of return past series. read book 1, it is called Return to Past.

      After Zoe's death on mount othyrs Percy Jackson has a choice will he try to wipe out the gods by siding with the titans or will he stick with Olympus to get revenge on the ones the killed his love. He also has to deal with lady Styx because of his broken oath. How will it effect him. Can he get allies to side with him. Nyx the primordial goddess has taken an interest in the fate of Olympus and is choosing who to side with. Can Percy move on after Zoe's death. Can either of them make the right desicion? As the Princess Andromeda sails getting ready for the war. Can they sabotage the enemies efforts. Can friends and Enemies work together to achieve a collective goal.

What do you think of it. Percy x Nyx will probably be the ship but I will officially make the anouncement with chapter 1, so when I have completed book 1. Perzoe was the previous books ship. Also they might be hints of that ship in this book ( you will understand later. Also another ship in this will probably  be Thalico (Thalia x Nico)

Thank You 

10iser