I blow up the movie theater

Percy POV.

   I had decided that I would keep everything between Annabeth and Myself the same except for the kisses and stuff, being how smart she is and how strong I am, we would both be alerted about all plans and I am capable of reporting to the primordial. I spoke with father, ( frick it is weird for Percy to call Pontus father.) ( Pontus is father and Poseidon is dad.) about these plans and he thought it was a great idea along with the fact that I would get to meet the primordial's. I had an appointment to meet one of them soon. 

    I grabbed popcorn for myself and Annabeth along with the drinks while she went and grabbed our seats. Of course for myself I got something blue. We were watching Harry Potter movie number 6 and before you ask Pontus had convinced Tartarus after 4 days of threats to stop monsters from attacking me when I used electronics. I had read the books in ancient greek and truthfully did not like this book because Dumbledore dies. I was ready to cry when I read it. He did not deserve something like that. I sort of related myself to Harry because his entire world change at a young age. He was treated badly and forced to do everything while I had an abusive step father. 

    As the movie reached the part where Harry looks into the pensieve and see's Tom riddle as a 10 or 11 year old. Something burst into the theatre and Charged straight me. I saw something dripping in it's hand, greek fire I thought hurriedly. I was already up from my seat and could tell that Annabeth had done the same. As it approached me it was knocked to the side by a moving black flash. I started moving cautiously toward it. I realized the monster that had entered was the Minotaur. I dropped the greek fire vial from it's hand. I remembered I had Hestia's blessing so I made a crazy dive for it. By now people were freaking out and screaming. Authorities had begun to come. I pushed it up with my hand before rolling to the side through a puddle of spilled Raspberry lemonade a wad of chewed gum got stuck to my shirt.  I groaned in frustration but got up and realized that the entire place was on fire. Annabeth stuck a hand to me and we rushed out the front door. We sprinted out of the Theatre and I crashed straight in to a girl that looked around my age. She looked up at me before saying " Nice to meet you Perseus Jackson, I know your Father really well." " Primordial." I muttered before turning to Annabeth and saying you can go on if you want I have to talk to her about my father and something he wants. " Cool. Tell me all about it." Annabeth said inclining her head at the girl and jogging off. " Who are you?" I ask curiously. Sheg grinned before saying " Nyx."

AN/ Percy has know met Nyx, the ship is boarded and is ready to set sail now. Do you want me too have Percy free Calypso or not? Also another Percy ship will be part of this, (Not Perlypso. Caleo all the way.) I will have Percy with Nyx and take a guess (hint: she ain't a goddess, well she is but she isn't if you understand what I mean. ) I am having a cover contest so please make a cover with a space background please. just warning you I might not use any.

Thanks

10iser