Chapter 21: Normalcy and Density

A/N

Alright so this is basically a filler chapter because I have a bit of writer's block and I don't know who to pair Eren up with so I'll leave that to you guys. Just leave some suggestions and I hope you like the chapter.

______________________________________

Eren POV:

It was Friday and I didn’t feel like going to school but everyone convinced me that I had to. “If you don’t come you’ll have make up work.” I smiled at Annie’s attempt to get me to come. As usual I just wore a hoodie with jeans. I walked out to see Mina in front of my door.

“Hey.” She looked down as if she were embarrassed.

“Hey. Wanna walk to school?” I smiled.

“Sure.”

While we were walking we talked about the carnival. “Try not to get kidnapped before we go.” I laughed at her joke. It’s a good thing she didn’t see me when I was injured. We made plans to go tonight. I got a new phone and Armin sent me all the pictures we took when we went. I smiled while I was looking at them. I stopped on one. It was of me and Reiner. Why did it have to be Reiner? Mina saw what I was looking at. “Don’t worry about him Eren.” I just nodded as we walked into the school.

We walked into the cafeteria and Sasha ran up to us hugging me. I just laughed at her antics while Mikasa glowered. We were all talking about the carnival when Armin walked in. He motioned for me to come with him. I followed him out into the hallway.

“Whats up?” A smile played its way onto his face. “What are you so happy about?”

“Me and Krista are dating.” He blurted it out. I felt a smile on my face, if I had to say it was probably twice as big as his.

“I’m proud of you Armin. I thought you’d be single forever.” He punched me in the arm.

“Oww.” He laughed.

“It’ll heal.” I laughed as well. Jokes already huh? I actually enjoy this. It feels normal. Armin’s face turned serious. I was taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well we need to get you a girlfriend too.” I smiled.

“It’ll happen soon enough.” He shook his head.

“Which of them do you like more?”

“Which of who?” 

“Mina, Mikasa, Annie, and Sasha.”

“Huh? Why are you asking me that?”

“Don’t worry about it. Just answer the question.”

Armin POV:

I saw a light blush on Eren’s face.

“I’ve never really thought about it. But if I had to pi-” The bell had cut Eren off. We soon got separated by the flood of people heading to class. I wonder who he was going to pick. If I had to say I think it’d be Mina. Eren is unpredictable though, for all I know he could like Sasha. I shook my head, clearing the impossibility out of my head.

Annie POV:

Eren walked into Hange’s class and sat in his usual spot, earbuds in as always. Mina then walked in and sat next to him. He seemed a bit flustered but other than that they were chatting it up. It’s like nothing even happened. Hange walked in and abruptly announced something.