"Joe, let's get going," Someone, who I assume is their dad, called to them. He had a kid on his shoulders and another one on a kid leash. They waved to me and left to help their dad.

    I walked away from the door and saw Roman staring at me with a huge smile. Remy was taking pictures and seemed please with the result of the pictures.  

    I walked back to my seat and sat down. I started to eat my respado again and ignored Emile's giggles. I heard someone walk over to me to see Roman standing next to me with a smirk.

    "I didn't realize you were good with kids," He said as he leaned on the armrest of my chair, basically leaning over be face to face with me.

    "I didn't realize that was unknown knowledge. I have been babysitting kids since kinder," I said with a smirk.

    Roman looked confused and was about to speak up, then it hit him. He gasps really loud. 
"I am offended that you think we were trouble at a young age!" Roman said and I started to laugh at his dramatics.

    "Be honest! You, Remus,and Janus were always at my place and made me watch over each of you! remember that one time when Remus wanted waffles and nearly stuck his fork in the toaster!?" I told him feeling giddy and nostalgic.

     "Remus and Janus is a different story! Tell me something where you have to come to my rescue!" Roman said as he stood up.

    "That one time where you lost your phone but it was in your bag and we spent an hour trying to find it so we were late to school, and in the end,I was the one to find it!" I said as I watch the color drain from his face and just started to laugh.

     "Shut up! You don't know how often I do that nowadays," Roman said while trying to cover his face, "Which reminds me, where is my phone?" He asked as he sent his hands to his back pockets. 

    "It's with your other clothes, now go get change, We need to head back to Phoenix to get our stuff to be here for dinner with Virgil and Rosa," Emile said as he stood up and head to stand next to Remy, who had his computer open and was working on the pictures.

    "Okay, before I go, I want a picture with you," Roman said to me, I turned to him and he grabbed my phone.

     "Just so you know, I won't send it to you," I said as Roman tried to figure out my phone,

    "Damn android user," Roman cursed as he handed me back my phone and chuckled at him. I opened it by putting in the pattern and opened the camera. I handed it back to Roman and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I just held up a pice sign since I'm an awkward bean. 

    After Roman took the picture he handed it back to me. He waved off and he went back into the building that he was first sent to. I sighed as I looked at the picture. I look so awkward. I scrunch up my nose in annoyance.

     I sighed as I closed my eyes, " I wish I brought my computer, I want to get some work done" I thought as I stared at the only cloud in the sky, it was really big and dark. I smiled at it, it was covering the sun and it cooled down a bit. It was nice.

    I sighed as I grabbed my bag, I opened it and pulled out my notebook to see if I can use any ideas in it for the next book of Chances Of The Universe.  

    'What are some major plot points I have in there, that would be unexpected?' I thought as I looked threw some ideas, then one stuck out to me.

     Person a becomes insecure because something happened and they weren't able to anything about it and person b had to fix whatever happened.

    'That's it!" I thought and I sat criss-cross in my seat. I started to write, write the next part of the book. I had already finished the intro, I just needed the rising action, and that's what the event is. then the turning point isn't going to be him being insecure, it'll be him acting on it.