6- Virgil

I sighed as I was being dragged to the tenth mural that was on the avenue.

"You two sure have a lot of energy to walk this much," I said as the two were walking ahead of me. They were holding hands and swinging them back and forth to a little melody Emily had in his head.

Remy looked back to me and gave me a look that said 'Im tired get me coffee' and I shook my head.

"Hey guys's let's head back, We can get some coffee on the way there," I told them when we reached the last mural. We saved the biggest mural for the last on to look at. It was across two buildings. The first one was on the smaller building and it was of two people, a cowboy, and a Folklorico dancer, on bicycles, riding them as if they were on horses. The girls' dress continued onto the background of the other wall, making it a sunset scene with mountains. There were thee animals on bikes in front of the background. A tortoise, a jackrabbit, and a javelin, all were on there own bikes and enjoying the ride.

I smiled at it and looked to the corner where they tried to fix the vandalism that happened there, but they ran out of funds to fix all of it. I sighed at it again and watch Remy and Emile admire the painting up close, Remy turned to me and gave me a thumbs-up, showing that he heard me.

I backed away and took a picture. I opened Instagram and posted the picture of them and tagged them as well.

Create the most romantic scene you can think of with this picture, in 24 hours I'll post mine and show some of the ones that I find interesting, remember that writing is supposed to be fun, not a challenge, meaning that all entries are valid and are looked threw. Rember to use the hashtag #AnxiousStory34 and make sure you use the color orange this time!

I smiled as I posted it and got spammed with notifications, I always spend all night or day reading all the stories, showing a bunch of different level sets of writers. I typically choose different people each time, and always stick to it, unless it's a great story then I'll use them again, and that's only happened once.

I always use different colors whenever I add a new challenge just so that way it's easier on my then to find the date of when it's over.

I look up to see the two coming closer to me and I meet them halfway.

"Ya'll ready?" I asked the two of them, Emily nodded his head and so did Remy, except much more tired.

'On the way back let's get that coffee you're talking about," Remy said as I started to lead them back down the fourth avenue so we can stop at Chocolate Iguana.

We quickly got what we wanted and left. Remy got his coffee and also got some bubble gum cigarettes. Emily got a hot chocolate, even though it's 98 degrees. He also got chocolate cigars and gummy worms. I got lemonade and some chocolate cover espresso beans. I also got gummy bears and sour patch kids for Remus and Janus, then plain chocolate for Ma.

We made it back to the apartment and Ma was on the couch watching Angels of Death, the anime. I sighed as I saw the screen,

"Turn it off! That's some major spoilers!" I said as I set the stuff on the kitchen counter and Ma did, but she gave me an apologetic smile before doing it.

"Sorry, I know we said that we'll watch it together but I got to a good part and couldn't stop," She said as she stood up and stood with us.

I sighed and shook my head and grabbed the chocolate from the bag,

"It's fine, we stopped by Chocolate Iguana and I got you this," I said as she took the chocolate from my hands,

"Thanks, honey, I'm going to save it for later," She said as she put it in the fridge so it can re-harden.