11- Roman

"Whos going to sit upfront?" Virgil asked as he looked at us. I was dumbfounded. I didn't think of this.

    "I call sitting with Janus!" Remus yelled as he pulled his bag to the car with Janus, leaving me and Virgil standing in front of the doors. Virgil turned to watch them run around the parking lot. I took a step closer to him.

   "Do they know where they're going?" I asked Remus nearly trip over his suitcase.

   "Probably not, but it's fine. They know what my car looks like," He said with a small smile. I turn to him and notice how much he was slouching.

   "Ya' know, slouching isn't good for your back," I told him with concern. He then turns to face me with a raised eyebrow and straighten up his back, and ended up being two inches shorter than me,

   "If I stand tall I become too tall, and people would start starring at me," He said as he quickly slouched again.

    "You're becoming a model, people are going to stare at you," I told him as I grab my bag, he nodded and started to walk to,  where I assume his car is, and I followed him. He sighed and walked with his eyes closed.

   "Are you fine with me sitting up front?" I asked as I watch Remus and Janus throw their suitcases on top of the cover for the bed of the truck.

   "Yeah, I mean, I'm going to be working with you from now on, might as well get used to you," He said calmly "again," He whispered quietly and smugly. I gasped really loudly in an offense.

    "What do you mean again?!" I asked as Virgil walked to his car ahead of me. 

   "You two are idiots," Virgil told Remus and Janus, ignoring my question.

   "No, we're not!" Remus said laughing as he laid on the cover with Janus taking pictures.

  "Yeah! We're just, impatient!" Janus said as he stopped taking pictures,

  "Whatever you say, shorty," Virgil said as he walked over and kicked Janus's shoes. Janus almost fell and Virgil caught him laughing. Remus got off the car and was laughing as well but making sure that Janus was okay. I smiled at the scene, upset that I had waited years before I actually talked to Virgil again.

     Virgil left Janus and unlocked the tailgate and took Remus and Janus's bags and put them in there. I went over and put mine next to the others. 

   "Okay you two, you know the rules of the car ride and at home," Virgil said as he looked at the pair. They nodded and we all got into the car.

   I got in last, feeling pretty awkward sitting there. I got for the aux card when my hand was hit away,

   "What was that for?!" I asked as Virgil took the cord and connect his phone to it, then to a charger and put it in a phone holder.

   "Driver gets to chose the music," Remus, said as cuddled into Janus. Remus was sitting in the middle and Janus was sitting behind me.

   "Wait why is that the rule?!" I asked concerned for my ears,

   "If you don't want to listen then you can put on headphones," Virgil said as started to pull out,

  "But then he's breaking Rule 4, no headphones in the car," Janus said from the back, I looked at them all confused.

   "How many rules are there?!" I asked as I pull on my seat belt frantically,

   "10 and counting," Virgil said as we left the parking lot. He then sighed as we started the drive. We were driving for ten minutes before Virgil spoke up.