"Thank you Y/N."

Oh right!

"The picture you gave me is beautiful...you're very talented in art Tae! Do you take art classes at school?"

At the mention of the photo he gave you his cheeks erupt in the deepest blush possible and he quickly tugs his mask back over his face, his eyes sparkling with shyness when he shows you his board.

"Our school doesn't have art classes available Y/N, plus...I can't hear the teachers and there's nothing to read in art class."

Oh...

Poor Taehyung....

He's so talented though...he would excel in art classes if someone would just understand-

Wait.

What school doesn't have art class?!

"Does our school have music classes?"

"No."

"Cooking class?"

"No."

"What kind of extra classes does our school offer?"

"Weight class, Gym, and the extra math and English classes like you have."

So...there's no...fine arts class...

How do these students even get into colleges or even graduate?!

"Oh, the school I went to had all kinds of art classes in them."

"Your school must have been very fancy."

Fancy?

More like meeting government requirements.

"Well, still thank you for the drawing, I loved it."

The blush returns to his cheeks and grows to his ears when he reads you board as you wait silently beside the boy watching the road for the bus, your eyes drifting down to his hands fiddling with a small hole in his sweater.

He always wears this sweater...

I wonder if that's the only kind of clothing he has...

I don't think he's comfortable enough to go shopping somewhere...plus this place has shit for shopping options.

When the giant yellow bus pulls up in front of your houses you and Taehyung carefully step onto the vibrating stairs and make your way back to your seats, Taehyung's eyes slightly widening when you sit down directly beside him.

Maybe I'm being too bold.

Or he didn't expect me to sit beside him again.

Slowly pulling the lightly colored package out of his pocket you feel your lips stretch into a small grin, Taehyung's eyes sparkling with boyish playfulness when he looks over at you.

He's so cute!

Giggling to yourself and reaching over you slowly pull the package open for him and watch him pull down his mask and take a bite of the granola bar, his pupils slightly dilating when he looks over at you with a wide grin.

"Is it good?"

Extending his hand and giving you a thumbs up you sit back against the humid leather seat and return the action, your heart fluttering in your belly watching the boy softly munch on his granola.

He's getting a good breakfast...that makes me happy...

I don't know how he can stand granola, but oh well, now I know he'll always have something good to eat in the morning.

(A/N): As promised, Y/N's outfit: