Chapter 11

Katsuki brutally yanked the massive door of the meeting room open. A loud thump resonated in the room as it violently collided with the wall, the abrupt sound causing all eyes to suddenly turn toward the King. 

The four generals had been in the middle of a meeting but all thoughts of strategies were now long forgotten, fear instantly surging inside them as they saw the look of utter rage on the alpha's face. They trembled under Katsuki's murderous gaze, waiting for him to speak out.

"Monoma." Katsuki loudly growled. His crimson orbs intensely glared at the blond general and Monoma shook, his whole body tensing up. He saw Izuku right behind the King and fear set inside him as he understood what was happening. But he refused to submit, instead defiantly holding Katsuki's gaze. 

"Yes?" He asked.

Katsuki saw red. Monoma had always been less obedient than the other generals. He was a prideful alpha and didn't like to be ordered around. He instead took pleasure in making others submit to him, constantly wanting to prove he was more powerful than most.

But the truth was he wasn't a dominant alpha and couldn't do anything against Katsuki...

"Get on your knees." The King ordered, his utter dominance completely overpowering Monoma and forcing him to his knees in no time. 

The other generals's eyes widened at the sight. Katsuki had never ordered this from any of them. They didn't understand what was currently happening nor why Katsuki was this angry against Monoma but weren't daring to intervene. They certainly didn't want the King to direct his wrath on them.

Katsuki walked until he was towering right over Monoma. The blond general was struggling to stand up but couldn't as Katsuki's threatening pheromones rendered him fully helpless. He simply couldn't do anything against the King's dominance.

"You hurt my omega." Katsuki snarled. His voice was deep and menacing, anyone would tremble at the only sound of it. "Should I kill you?" 

He asked and Kirishima, Yaoyorozu and Sero suddenly gasped in shock. This was getting serious. Killing Monoma wasn't a small matter, they couldn't believe Katsuki would go this far.

"Bakugou, you should maybe talk about it first..." Kirishima hesitantly tried to reason, but he instantly stopped to talk and bowed his head when the King let out a deep growl. "Stay the fuck out of this!" Katsuki snarled. He felt so damn furious right now and could explode at any moment.

"You." His burning crimson eyes landed back on Monoma. "I said disrespecting my omega was the same as disrespecting me. But you went out of your way and fucking insulted him?! You tried to choke him!?" Katsuki shouted out. "Are you trying to fucking defy me?!!" 

Monoma trembled in fear, still on his knees and unable to move from an inch. He wanted to curse and growl but was completely frozen by Katsuki's murderous rage.

"Answer me!!" Katsuki yelled and Monoma almost whimpered in fear. He shut his eyes closed, refusing to let tears escape them. "No." He eventually answered, his voice coming out weak and shaky. "I wasn't trying to defy you..." 

Facts were he hadn't thought about the repercussions of his actions. He had seen Izuku and had remembered how Katsuki had said he should bow to the omega. But he couldn't even bear the idea of submitting to a mere omega and had decided to show him his place.

Katsuki growled. "Izuku." He unexpectedly called out and Izuku almost flinched at the mention of his name. The green-haired boy was staying far away, way too terrified of Katsuki's threatening pheromones to possibly get closer.

"Y-yes..?" He timidly replied.

"Tell me, should I kill him?" Katsuki asked and Izuku shivered. He couldn't believe how easily the alpha was talking about taking someone's life as if it was nothing. Yes, Monoma had hurt him, and he would probably have done even worse things if Todoroki hadn't come in time... but it didn't mean Izuku wanted him dead.