Chapter 4

"Who the fuck are you?" Katsuki snarled as he came face to face with Todoroki while leaving Izuku's quarters.

The omega peeked from behind the King's shoulder and his whole body suddenly relaxed at the sight of the bicoloured alpha. Knowing Todoroki was here to protect him felt like a breath of fresh air for Izuku, it made utter relief wash over him.

"I'm the prince's personal guard." Todoroki simply answered, holding Katsuki's gaze. It was his first time seeing the Crimson King and he cautiously studied the man who had made Izuku cry, trying hard to contain his anger.

"Is that so?" Katsuki said, his crimson eyes also taking in the sight of the knight before him. He had heard about the fact that Izuku had brought his personal guard with him, but he didn't know it was an alpha...

And he certainly didn't like it.

Thick tension could be sensed between the two alphas as they stared at each other, neither of them looking away from the other. Dominant pheromones were filling up the atmosphere and Izuku felt like he was going to suffocate. His body was trembling and his heart dangerously racing, fear submerging the tiny omega.

"I'll deal with you later." Katsuki eventually stated. He had important meetings to attend to and didn't have time to lose with some lowlife.

"Your presence isn't needed when I'm here, so you can dispose." He told Todoroki as he grabbed Izuku's wrist, starting to drag the green-haired boy with him. "Let's go, omega." He said.

Todoroki was about to stop them but Izuku unexpectedly prevented him from doing so by vehemently shaking his head no, his emerald eyes begging him not to intervene. If the King was defied now, there was no doubt he would destitute Todoroki from his role as the prince's personal guard, or worse, eliminate him.

They had to be smart if they wanted to survive, they both knew this. So Todoroki reluctantly obeyed, letting Katsuki drag Izuku away.

"You're going to meet my generals." The King told Izuku once they arrived in front of a massive door. "Stay quiet and be pretty." He said and Izuku barely contained a gasp of indignation in response.

"I'm not some kind of accessory." The omega couldn't stop himself from replying, the words slipping out of his mouth on their own. He felt like Katsuki was treating him like an object or a prize to show off and he didn't like it, it was degrading and humiliating.

Katsuki amusingly smirked. He got closer to Izuku and watched how the omega instinctively tensed up, his breathing hitching. "No, you're not." He began, his tone deep and dominant. "But, believe me, it's in your best interest to be obedient..." He stated and Izuku shuddered, fear setting inside him.

The prince didn't dare to say anything anymore and Katsuki felt pleased enough. "Let's get inside." He said before pushing open the imposing door.

As soon as they entered, all eyes turned to them or, more precisely, to Izuku.

Four people were sitting around an enormous table throning in the middle of the room and Izuku immediately noticed Katsuki's right-hand man, Kirishima. He observed the others and unexpectedly recognized one. It was a male alpha with chin-length black hair who had escorted him to the crimson kingdom.

However, Izuku had never seen the two other generals before. One was another male alpha with slick blond hair and light purple eyes, while the other was a female alpha with long black hair tied into a spiky ponytail and onyx irises.

"So, this is the famous emerald prince?" Monoma asked, his eyes shamelessly looking Izuku up and down.

"He's so beautiful!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed and Katsuki let out a low threatening growl in response.

"Fuck off. He's mine." He snarled. He would certainly not give up such a priceless omega. "And enough talking. Tell me what is the situation." He ordered as he took a seat around the table, making Izuku sit next to him.

The tiny omega felt absolutely terrified surrounded by only alphas. He could feel lustful eyes on him coming from the slick blond-haired one and found himself moving slightly closer to Katsuki, seeking reassurance.

"The Azure Kingdom is rebelling. Most of the soldiers we had placed there have been killed." Kirishima informed and Katsuki frowned.

The Azure Kingdom, ruled by the Iida family, sure was a strong one. It had taken some effort to conquer it.

"Is that so? Should we make an example?" Katsuki asked. Putting the Azure Kingdom to fire and the sword would be sure to show other realms they shouldn't try to rebel against the Crimson King.

"That's a good idea. I've been itching to fight, recently..." Sero said with a grin on his face.

"You don't tell me. Slaughtering the emerald kingdom's people wasn't satisfying enough at all, it was way too easy." Monoma stated and Izuku suddenly felt his heart stop beating. "They were such pathetic weaklings," Monoma added and anger swelled inside Izuku at the words, wrath taking over the prince.

His kingdom wasn't a powerful one but his people certainly weren't pathetic weaklings. They deserved respect and Izuku wouldn't let anyone insult them...

But Katsuki unexpectedly spoke out first, preventing Izuku from doing so.

"Shut up, all of you." He growled, his blood-curling tone instantly causing all the generals to stop talking, their eyes almost widening in fear as they looked at their King.

"I consider disrespecting my omega the same as disrespecting me, I will not tolerate it," Katsuki stated, his words final. "You'll bow to him as you bow to me, understood?" He asked and they all immediately nodded, not daring to defy the powerful alpha.

Izuku wasn't expecting this. Katsuki had defended him and he didn't know what to think about it.

However, the generals didn't look pleased one bit, especially Monoma. The blond alpha was silently raging and even glaring at Izuku.

"Now, we will leave for the Azure Kingdom today." Katsuki resumed talking. "Kirishima, you will stay here to watch over the castle and my omega. I'm sure you already know what would happen if I learned that someone touched him, right?" He asked and Kirishima nodded.

"Of course. I'll make sure nothing happens to him." The redhead answered and Katsuki hummed, feeling pleased by the response.

"Good. You can all dispose."

To be continued

I hope you liked this chapter, don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts!