Chapter Twenty Eight

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Riley? Riley it's Miko." A woman said quickly. "Where do you guys live? I forgot if you've moved." She said and huffed. 

The young woman smiled at hearing his voice then blinked hearing Miko. She began grinning and sat straighter. "Hey, yeah uh we live in the home just down the street from the hospital and pharmacy." she informed her.

"Perfect! We'll be there soon bye!" She said quickly and hung up. Rafael looked at her and furrowed his brow.

The young woman blinked then set her phone down on the counter. She looked to Rafael with a smile. "They called. Miko didn't know where to go. They know now though."

Rafael grinned excitedly and hugged his daughter then looked to Ratchet. He wondered if he should tell him but then figured it should be a surprise. He smiled and went to tell his wife the news. Riley chuckled, hugging him back tightly. She glanced at Ratchet too as she let go of her father.

Skye nodded and hugged her grandfather tighter as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll be back in a minute then." She said. Ratchet nodded and let her go. He stood and began packing the first aid kit away then went to the others in the kitchen, waiting for her. The granddaughter smiled a little and went into the bathroom then closed the door. Quinn looked at the doctor and grinned as she doodled.

Ratchet put the kit on the counter before looking at Quinn. He walked over silently and crouched down beside her, soon sitting down. "What are you drawing?" He grunted, looking at her calmly. 

The child looked at him then smiled brightly as she scribbled. "Robots. I like to draw." She grinned and pointed to her other pictures. They were the ones Bumblebee and Riley had seen. The doctor hadn't seen them until that moment.

The medic hummed softly as he looked them over. He frowned deeply at the bots then, realizing who they were supposed to be. He stood without a word and went to the bedroom, going to change into new clothes. What did this mean? He wasn't sure how to address this.

The little one watched him go then looked around for her dad before coloring again. She glanced at her sister then seemed to remember something. She looked down and colored a little as she worried. Raf came back into the room and looked at his girls. "Quinn can you go get dressed please?" he asked.

"Um... no..." she muttered then looked at them before running to her room with her papers and crayons.

Riley blinked as she watched her sister run off, then smiled. She chuckled a bit and shook her head in amusement. "Sorry Dad, she's on her own schedule." She teased as she looked at where her sister ran to. 

He furrowed his brow as he watched her go then looked at his daughter. "Somethings off... can you go check on her?" He asked quietly and looked to where the others went. "Please..." he whispered. 

Riley's expression fell to concern. She looked to the hall and worry began creeping up on her. She nodded and got out of the chair from the kitchen and went to her sister's room, gently knocking on the door with her knuckles. "Quinn?" She called softly.

"Um.... um... just a minute!" She shouted and moved things around quickly. Her older sister opened the door and the small child froze. She had all her bedding in her arms but some were still on the bed. "I... am... busy...." she whispered. 

The older girl blinked and looked around her room, to her bed, then back down to her sister. "Busy doing what?" She asked in confusion, furrowing her brow.

"Um... um... uh... cleaning..." she whispered and looked down in shame. Her sister realized she had had an accident and was too embarrassed to say anything.