44: Can't I be happy?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Seriously man.. I never thought that Hyungsik is the mastermind behind this all." Hoseok chuckled closing the file that he made while searching for Kim.

His friend chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"We can't see what's coming dude. Earth is always spinning~." With that, both burst into laughter but Hoseok suddenly fell silent.

"But that innocent boy suffered a lot because of his evil father. He never deserved that all. Jungkook forgiving that old freak is still a question for me." His friend nodded in agreement. They all knew that Jungkook did forgive the other but no one knew the reason.

"Forget it. Just chill. You are coming to the party this weekend? There will be many girls?" His friend said with a mischievous smile and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Why not." He laughed a little as he deleted the pictures of Taehyung and all related stuff to him that he gathered while privately digging into the case.

"The case is closed." He mumbled when the files were finally deleted by his phone but he was happy that through this case, he did find a new friend in form of Jin.

Jungkook was staring from time to time at Taehyung who had his head resting over the car window. Yoongi was driving their car as Namjoon and Jin were in Taehyung's car, going somewhere.? Well...

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice and Taehyung slightly tilted his head with a pout.

"Running a marathon because a certain someone was trying to sneak away silently, yeah I am tired." The sarcasm was too cute to feel anything and Jungkook bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing because for now, Taehyung was looking a little mad.

Once they left the airport, with Taehyung in Jungkook's arms, the former started showing a bit of attitude but honestly, Jungkook was still liking that salty Tata.

But when he asked Taehyung where he wanted to go, his reply gave him all the happiness he was in need.

"With you."

Those two words were enough to make Jungkook the happiest man on the planet earth and he happily declared that they will be going to Jeon's mansion... of course.

The mansion was quite distant from the airport so they were still on the road and Taehyung was now sulking with tiredness. After feeling all the things settled down, his body was in need of some rest that he didn't give before.

Jungkook scooted more closer to the younger and patted his shoulder.

"Here. Have a nap. We are still half an hour away from the mansion." Taehyung gasped dramatically but huffed in the end.

"My back is aching." He complained with a pout but his tired look was clear on his face.

Jungkook sighed and in the next moment he dragged the blond gently towards himself as now Taehyung was practically sitting over his lap.

"What th-"

"Shh.. have a nap. You look too tired Tae." Jungkook softly said as his one hand protectively settled Taehyung on his lap causing his both legs to dangle to a side and his side was leaning over Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook started massaging his back gently while nuzzling his nose in his blond locks. Taehyung felt so contented by the actions and leaned more to his chest, feeling the other so close... very very close.