26: Sweet?

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin couldn't fall asleep early but eventually, he dozed off near 3 am. His thoughts were wandering here and there.. especially the word her. He keep on glancing over at the sleeping boy.. the now peaceful face that was contorted in severe pain just because of some memories. If he was that much terrified by the memory then what he actually felt at that moment?

All these thoughts kept him from sleeping but when he opened his eyes, the morning was blooming outside. He turned to face the now empty bed. He frowned and quickly got up from the bed and knocked on the bathroom but found that empty.

"Damn... Tae." He pulled his hair and quickly rushed down to search for the boy.

"Sir.. breakfast is ready." A maid said to him but he quickly shook his head.

"Tae.. where is he?"

"Oh, Mr. Kim.. he left an hour ago. We all tried to stop him and told him to have breakfast... but he said that he had some work." The maid replied and Jimin sighed knowing the reason for that work.

"Thanks. Where is dad?" He asked when he couldn't find Mr. Park as well.

"He also left early morning." Jimin nodded his head and went back to his room and grabbed his phone, ready to dial Taehyung's number.. but he stopped.

"Maybe he is feeling insecure or uncomfortable yet. He still needs some time." Jimin muttered and finally put back the phone.

But some notifications caught his attention. He grabbed it again and bit his tongue because there were 70+ missed calls from Jin.

"Damn.. when it went to silent mode? Oh God.. help me today." He prayed intently, too afraid to face a seething Jin.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"I am sorry Hyung... I just um.. i.."

"I what?" Jin cocked his eyebrow and Taehyung bit his lip.

When Taehyung went back to his house, he found Jin in his car.. waiting outside of the mansion, definitely pissed.

"I wasn't feeling good.. so.. I called Chim and slept there." Taehyung said, playing with his fingers.

Jin sighed and slightly patted his hair.

"You need someone to share this burden bub. I am here.. Chim is here. Please don't hurt yourself anymore." Taehyung felt his eyes stinging on his words. He was already feeling like an idiot for spilling nonsense in front of Jimin last night and was sure that he will be bombarded by hundreds of questions by him during their next meeting.

He can't tell about Rose or about the kidnapping thing.. so he decided to tell another surprise.

"I- I found him hyung." Jin's eyes went more than just wider.

"What?"

"Hm.. I found Kookie. He is CEO of JC enterprises... the one D- dad is having a big project this year." Taehyung explained, leaning his head back on the couch. Jin was still sitting there with wide eyes.

"He is Mr. Ji? But we never knew his real name so far. What is his name?" Jin asked and Taehyung bit his lip and again shook his head slowly.

"Don't tell me you don't know either." Taehyung sighed.

"Did he remember you? I mean.. does he knows you are Tata?" Jin again asked and Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle, confusing already confused Jin.

"I don't know hyung. He remembered everything... each and everything so clearly... b- but he didn't let me see his face." The similar feeling of being humiliated by his childhood friend came again.