15: Promise

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung woke up the next day by Namjoon, once again. Older gave him company more than usual and treated his wounds as well. He gave Taehyung some more books to avoid boredom which he was very grateful for.

Days were passing slowly but gradually. Taehyung was happy that he didn't have to see the angry raven-haired or horny Silverman. (A/n Yoongi's hair color is silver- from Shadow MV)

He was feeling oddly safe and peaceful with every passing day. It wasn't like he didn't miss his friend and hyung, but it's just that.... he felt better for some reason.

Namjoon was doing his job way better than before as now Jungkook was the one to order him. He happily spends his time with the blond and gets to know something about his friend and hyung.

"Jimin is so grumpy whenever I snatch dumplings from his plate."

"Jin hyung is extremely wise but I don't know why he makes some dumb dad jokes."

Those remarks were most prominent about those two important people in his life.

Taehyung never talked about his father or his deceased mother because he was aware of the sensitivity of this topic.

A whole week passed like that and Namjoon was more than happy to see the now completely disappeared bruises on Taehyung's face.

During this whole week, Jungkook didn't leave his room for once. His meals were delivered by Namjoon or Yoongi. He even refused to go to his company. This was the very first time that he neglected his work in that way.

Namjoon was somehow aware of his attitude as he get a hint of guilt in his voice that night. But Yoongi? That man was getting pissed with every passing day.

By the end of the week, he couldn't hold anymore and barged into Jungkook's room.

The leader gave him a look of annoyance.

"Care to explain for this shi*y behavior?" He asked in a definitely harsh tone.

Jungkook just gave him a short glance before returning back to his laptop. Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and stepped forward to shut the laptop.

"What the hell." Jungkook yelled at him but he remained unfazed by that.

"Yeah.. that's exactly what I need to know. WHAT THE HELL.!" Yoongi snapped at him and Jungkook grabbed his collar within a second.

"Don't use this tone on me... or I will forget everything." Jungkook hissed in definite anger and Yoongi just rolled his eyes but somehow let out a low sorry.

"I am worried about you. At least tell me what is bothering you." He started after a moment of silence as Jungkook calmed down.

"Is it because of business? But according to my information, everything is settled." Silver-headed tried to guess.

"About that blond?" Again no answer but a change in facial expressions that went unnoticed by him.

"Wait.. don't tell me it's again due to that boy." Jungkook sighed at this and that was the cue for the older.

"Kook.. we had already searched for him everywhere. You even don't know his real name. Why you are losing yourself for that unknown boy?" Don't mind, but the older one was just actually worried for Jungkook. He saw him suffering earlier. He also joined the Mafia when Jungkook was brought by the leader. In short, he saw the younger in every phase of life.

Jungkook grabbed the hand of Yoongi and dragged him towards the screen, showing Taehyung.. who was busy in reading a book with a small smile adorned on his lips.