Chapter 33- Soup

Happy Reading :) you guys make my day with your hilarious ass passive aggressive comments (I'm not being sarcastic it's actually so funny) I had to hit you with a quick update.

My fav comment "well look who decided to update" 😂😂😂 I love that you know I'm a trash updater but still show me love ❤️❤️

Also I love that you guys go ham debating each other in the comments about the story, makes me feel validated in my nerdiness with the things I love. Just make sure to be kind to each other.

"Delicious," I closed my eyes in bliss, Luca and Gianna brought me to a Halal guys truck, finally. I had heard so many good things, and they were all true.

"Smile," Luca said taking a picture. I was bundled up in a jacket, it was still really cold over here.

I posed with my chicken gyro in front of my face, hood up.

"So cute," Gianna giggled, peering over his shoulder to see the picture.

"I look like a kid," I laughed.

"We're still posting this," Luca rolled his eyes and posted it to my story.

*Lexi's POV*

"Who is taking these photos?" Melvin snapped, he was staring at my phone as I was scrolling through social media, I looked at the picture of my best friend eating a sandwich in front of a food truck that says Halal Guys.

"I told you she's made friends over there." I replied with a heart on her story. We were sitting on Melvins bed just hanging out.

"Who's taking these pictures?" Marcus walked in staring at his phone with his brow furrowed.

"Apparently she has friends." Melvin said as if it were the most unbelievable thing.

"What?"

"Who is taking pictures of Lydia?" Greg said walking in to the room staring intently at his phone, it was starting to get a little cramped.

"A friend," Melvin Marcus said at the same time.

"She has a friend?"

"Apparently more than one," Melvin scoffed.

"Hey who's-"

"A FRIEND"

"Okay Jesus forget I said anything!" Said an alarmed looking Joseph.

*Lydia's POV*

Lexi replied hearts, I sent back hearts.

"They saw it, and I know for sure they're talking about it." I smirked.

"How do you know?" Luca asked.

"Lexi replied with hearts, instead of asking me who I'm with, which means she's not somewhere that she can openly talk about it without Melvin seeing it."

"Ohh, got it," Gianna nodded understanding.

"Girls are complicated," Luca said looking bewildered at the both of us.

"You're just dumb," Gianna rolled her eyes.

"Say that again," Luca said and got Gi in a chokehold.

"Mercy," She choked. I smiled, it reminded me of my siblings, I missed them.

"I still need to see a picture of this Melvin," Luca said, "I still need to see all of your brothers, but Melvins my age."

"Yeah and Josephs mine right?" Gianna smiled.