Chapter 1-Admitting All

**** Book 1 of Loals is available on Amazon (better version, cleaner looking and fewer typos lol, link Here's the link-Life of a Little Sister: Book One https://a.co/d/1eFMuk9. With so much love- Anna <3*****

Sequel to Life of a Little Sister:

*After the Airport*

My mother had relieved Rosa of her babysitting duties. Rosa didn't mention the things my mother wouldn't approve of as long as we didn't mention her gambling problem. I was beginning to like the woman and was sad to see her go.

We got into the house and my parents got my aunt and uncle situated. The boys were gonna room with the other guys, Theo with Felix, Mickey with Marcus and Melvin, and George with Joey.

"Are you gonna tell them?" Joey came up behind me as I helped Leo carry bags.

"Tell us what?" Leo said from in front of us.

"How did he hear that?" I hissed at Joe.

"I have ears, " Leo laughed.

"Nothing, I guess you'll find out soon enough," I sighed. It was time to tell my family and I didn't know how to tell them all without getting murdered during the process.

Marcus had promised to be with me but I didn't know if I wanted to make it a huge dramatic reveal. But being a Tonelli any announcement became a dramatic one.

"I don't want to know," Leo shook his head and walked into his room.

I followed behind him and put his bags down. I quietly left the room as he began making sure all his stuff was  in place.

I ran down and saw Marcus and Greg deep in conversation at the bottom of the stairs. I jumped on Gregs back and he barely moved, all the hard labor in Italy lugging bricks and wood made him a lot stronger and bulkier.

I hopped off and stood next to him, avoiding eye contact with Marcus.

"Jesus christ did you carry around bricks or stuff them in your shirt?" I teased and punched his arm.

"Gainz little sister, gainz," He kissed his bicep and I cringed, hopefully the new muscles wouldn't go to his head.

"Gross, I'm gonna go see what Felix is up to," Greg ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead, I was gonna miss the brotherly affection after I confessed to them.

Greg and Marcus continued their conversation as I walked into the living room to see Felix and Theo in deep conversation as well.

"If you're every having problems you come to me, no one else, I'll take care of it," Felix was saying.

Theo nodded with a tight look on his face and clasped my brothers hand, doing the bro hug thing.

I walked up behind them silently and stood. Felix had his back to me and I was hoping he would say something else that would clue me in on what they were talking about.

"And if you ever become the problem, we'll take care of that too," I heard the grin in his voice but I knew just as well he was dead serious, "Isn't that right sorellina?"

"Mhm," Was all I managed to squeak out. Could he already know?

I walked forward and he wrapped an arm around me. I hugged him tightly, no matter how scary he was he was my older brother and I loved him to death.

"Theo we all make mistakes, the best thing is to admit to them and move on," Felix said while playing with a stray curl.

"Sono d'accordo," Theo nodded in agreement.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, Felix was hitting too close to home for it to be a coincidence.

At this point Leo came down with Mickey and George along with him.

"What are we talking about?" Mickey grinned.

"Just about things in general, I've told you two this before, you're in my country you're under my protection," Felix said, his face was happy but his voice had a no nonsense tone.

"Love you brother," Mickey and George pat ted Felix on the back.

"Don't do anything stupid when you get to high school, we have eyes everywhere," Leo laughed.

I felt uneasy at this point, did my brothers know?

"Dinner!" I heard my mother shout.

She had, with the help of Joey, put in the center addition making the table longer for our extended family.

I went and took my place by Joey and Melvin and looked at the feast my mother had somehow whipped up, I knew for a fact the big juicy chicken in the middle was a vons pre made chicken but she insisted on telling guests it was her special recipe.

We all sat, Felix and my Father on either heads of the table. I wondered how they both were in Italy, they were one passive aggressive power struggle away from breaking apart.

"Benvenuto in casa mia,

My stomach was turning so I didn't put any food on my plate, praying to god no one would look my way.

We all ate in silence for a few minutes before the boys reached for seconds and loud conversations erupted, imagine Tonelli dinners times two, this also meant Tonelli freak outs were the extended edition.

"Perché non stai mangiando?"

"Che cosa?"

"She's not eating?"

"Who's not eating?"

"Who else?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Is she sick?"

"Sick in the head,"

"I made this beautiful chicken and she doesn't eat,"

"That's a lie ma,"

"Hush,"

"Does she always do this Maria?"

"I think it's a disease,"

"Oh I saw that on Oprah,"

"Beni tell her to eat,"

"She gets the pickiness from your side Maria, I always knew,"

"I'm eating I'm eating I swear I just forgot," I huffed and quickly grabbed chicken. I was in no mood to go through all the grief of not eating, so who cared if I puked it back up right? As long as it went down the first time.

"Hmm there you go," My mother said shooting my father a look that meant he'd pay later for that remark.

Conversation resumed loudly and I leaned back, how was I going to do this?

Heyyy I know it's not too eventful but I really just wanted to get back into the feel of the household, the big reveal is coming soon I swear :) I want to thank all those who were with me these few months and let you all know I appreciate every single comment and message, love you all so much :))))) Couldn't do it without you.

Also if anyone wants to make a cover that would be great :) I'm really picky and I want something plain and not character specific, something like my old one. Again only if you want to and thank you so much for sticking with me.

Also please correct my italian any chance you get, I am in no way fully accurate so please critique me :)