chapter 22

skylar ruffner
what happened after tala left .
(excuse all mistakes)

"u didnt have to handle it like that" i said walking to the door .

"what skylar ?" she said .

"uou didnt have to do that" i said .

"im doing it for your own good so you wont get pregnant or catch something" she said .

"so i cant have male friends is what ur telling me ? bc ur gonna assume that we are having sex" i said .

"no skylar , i just dont want you to be a mom at an young age" she said .

"even if i was pregnant , i have money and the other things are is that i need to pass my drivers license and get a car" i said .

yes , i failed my drivers test the first time.

"so you wanna get pregnant ?" she said .

"your not listening" i said .

"i am and you cant let no boy ruin your career" she said .

"what career ma ? im not going to college" i said going into the house .

"YOUR COMPLICATING SKYLAR , NOW YOU DONT WANNA GO TO COLLEGE FOR SOME BOY NOW , YOUR OBSESSED WITH HIM , IK THESE BOYS SKY , ALL THEY DO IS TRICK YOU , GET YOU PREGNANT , AND LEAVE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER DID" she yelled as i walking to my room but i stopped bc her words .

i turned around to look at her and said "what my dad has to do with anything ?" .

she know i get mad and sad when my dad get spoken on .

she put her head down and said "skylar just go ahead with that boy , your gonna see when he leave you , dont be running to me crying bc i tried to help your stuck up and stupid ass" .

i was hurt and she looked up and said "baby that didnt mean to come out like" .

"nah you meant what you said , well i guess ima go to my room and plz dont ever speak to me again since im stupid" i said looking at her up and down then walking away .

_____

Maybe: Ty 🖤

can i stay over there ?

why ?

ima tell you if you let me go

alright , im omw

ok but tell me when you pull up

ok

i got up and started packing .

ion wanna be here .

__

i got a sheet of paper and wrote .

im leaving . i dont know when im coming back or if im ever coming back . i dont feel like being her , i dont like welcomed . its no nobody fault , i just need space from all the people in this house since im stupid and stuck up .

i put it on my bed .

Maybe: Ty 🖤
im outside

i opened the message .

ok