“Hey babe, who is this?” I asked.

“Um…I don’t…”

“I’m Hanna.” she snapped.

“Okay. I’m Grace.”

“Yeah, I know who you are.”

“Did you know I’m his girlfriend?” I hissed.

For some reason, I was so mad at this girl for talking to Harry. He was mine. If he could be all jealous and protective over me, then I could be too.

“You can leave now. This one is taken.” I added when she didn’t answer my question.

I actually felt really bad for talking to this girl like that. I didn’t mean to be ugly but I didn’t want other girls thinking they could just come up and talk to him. What bothered me was the way she was looking at him. I didn’t want any girl looking at him like that. I knew she probably didn’t mean anything by it and I felt so guilty as she walked away. I looked up at Harry and he had a smirk plastered across his face.

“What?” I asked.

“Did my Grace, my sweet tenderhearted Grace, just tell somebody off?”

“Well she was looking at you all…I didn’t like how she was looking at you, okay? You’re my boyfriend.”

He smiled again and I rolled my eyes as he pulled me into his body.

“You know it’s only you baby.”

“I know. I’m going to request a song.”

“What song?” he asked.

“You’ll see and I want you to sing it to me.”

This time he rolled his eyes but let me go. I walked up to the deejay and he leaned down over his sound system.

“Hey, can you play Oblivion by Bastille for my boyfriend Harry?”

“Yeah, that song is aces. What’s your name?” he asked as the song that was playing came to a close.

“Grace.”

“Okay Grace. It’s coming up next.”

I walked back over to Harry and his arms immediately wrapped around me. I kissed his cheek twice before squeezing his hand.

“To all of you dope juniors and seniors, we have a special request. Harry, this one is to you from your girlfriend, Grace. It’s Oblivion by Bastille.”

There were lots of cheers and a few people around us called out.