I want to spend the rest of my life like this.

****

"This is so beautiful" I said looking at a shell on the beach.

It was another beach day, we arrived at the beach at five-thirty in the evening and since then we've been eating, joking or playing around. The sun was about to set now.

I have always been a beach girl. I loved the calming effect the beach has on me. Just sitting here on the sand and watching the sea roar in its glory and sun drowning in the sea is the best thing ever.

"Hey, let's go in the sea" he said and helped me to get up from the sand. I jerked the sand off from my shorts and kept my phone in my pocket. Vansh and I both entered the sea, holding hands. I loved how each wave hit my legs so calmly.

Suddenly, a mischievous idea popped in my mind and I started splashing water on Vansh with my free hand. Vansh made gagging noises as he tasted the salty water, meanwhile, I laughed at him. After he had enough water in his lungs, he pulled me towards himself, turning me around.

There were less people on the beach and the ones on the beach were far away from us. Even the sun was setting. I was feeling good about this because the way Vansh and I were acting was like two young lovers.

My back was pressed to his front and he was trying to lock my hands behind my back but I somehow pushed him into the water. I stood there laughing when a huge wave passed over Vansh's head when he had fallen down on sand.

My laughter died down when Vansh didn't get up.

"Vansh. Vansh" I called out but there was no response.

I ran to him and sat beside him. I took his head in my lap and shook his head, trying to wake him up. I was so scared. I felt like I would die of cardiac arrest any minute.

"Vansh please wake up, you are scaring me. Vansh. Baby please wake up. I love you so much, you cannot leave me. Please wake up. oh my good"

Suddenly Vansh opened his eyes and stood up along with me. I hugged the life out of him, not caring if he's soaked in sea water and sand.

"What did you say?"

"Huh?" I pulled back but didn't leave him. I needed to make sure he's here with me.

"What did you say right now, Ahaana?" he asked, taking my face in his hands and wiping the tears which somehow escaped my eyes without my knowledge or permission. He was serious with so many emotions in his eyes.

He looked deep in my eyes and that is when I realised I blurted out something I can't take back.

I looked him in the eyes with new tears brimming in my eyes and falling down slowly, gliding down my cheek towards his hands.

"I do too," he started. "From a long time. Do you remember the day I came to ask you for a pen in your cabin? Do you really think I needed a pen? I just needed an excuse to talk to you. Not to mention that I threw all the pens on my pen holder. The day maa mentioned about my marriage with you, was the best day. I was continuously thanking maa for choosing you. After everything you've done from me, how could you think I can't?" his voice was heavy with emotions.

I couldn't breath. All the emotions are overwhelming and the butterflies in my stomach are playing karate. After what it felt like an eternity of staring at his face. I blinked, tears falling down, making space for new ones, I spoke up.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said and dipped his face to capture my lips with his. After a moment I broke the kiss and he looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Wa-Was this a prank? Were you really not unconscious?" I struggle.

"No. I was just kidding" he said, laughing a bit, trying to lighten the mood. I pushed him away and started hitting him. This is what you get after giving me an almost heart attack.

"I hate you"

He, for the first few seconds, let me hit but then held both my hands and kissed my tears away before kissing my forehead.

"I love you too baby" 

**** 

Hey Potatoes <3

EARLY UPDATE YAY!  This is a bit small chapter but hey at least you got it early.

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me!

This chapter will be edited. Love you all!

Vote + Comment and add the book to your library to never miss an update.

Ishita :)