"You are a real asshole Liam." I screamed, standing by the edge of the table.

His eyes widened and I saw Harry's jaw dropped. I'd never called someone this but I couldn't help it. I was just so mad.

"Grace just let me explain..."

"No! Don't even talk to me. What is this? Are you trying to punish me? I didn't pick you so you go for our best friend and then don't even tell me. You weren't even going to tell me Liam! How could you do this to me?"

"Grace I..."

"And you did this because of me. I know you did so don't you dare deny it. She's our best friend Liam! Screw you. Just screw you Liam!"

As I turned around, tears in my eyes, I felt arms wrap around me. I cried even more, knowing they were Liam's arms. This had nothing to do with Sammy...well not completely and I knew that. This was mostly about us, Liam and I.

"Let me go!" I hissed, trying to escape his grip.

He effortlessly turned me around and did something that I never expected. His eyes widened and he sucked in a breath before crashing his lips against mine.

"Grace, I love you." He said, holding me at arm's length.

Harry's POV

Rage. Rage didn't even begin to describe how I felt. I shoved Liam away from her, my hands shaking.

"Liam, I swear to god if you do not get the fuck out of here, I will fucking kill you. Do you hear me?"

Liam's eyes widened and I wondered why I had spent time trying to be decent to him. Such a fucking prick. As Liam left the restaurant, I turned to Grace, my chest heaving up and down.

"Just don't say anything Harry! You don't know how bad I hate him right now!"

"And why would you care who he's with if you're not jealous." I snapped.

She laughed and annoyed laugh before shaking her head.

"We are so not doing this." She said, walking right out the door.

I followed her and we got a taxi, riding in silence.

"This is fucked up, you know that right?"

She looked over to me, shaking her head. I wanted to find Liam and beat the living daylights out of him. I wanted to beat him until I had bloody knuckles. I wanted to kill him for kissing my girl. I couldn't get the images out of my mind. I considered banging my head against the window just to knock me out. The only reason I didn't hit him was because I didn't want to go to jail. I didn't want someone calling the cops. Also, I didn't know if I could stop once I started. Actually, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Why didn't you push him away or something? You just let me stand there and watch that shit?" I screamed at her, giving the driver a glare when he looked back at us.

She turned to me, her eyes filled with anger.

"Harry? Are we really going to do this? I just found out that my two best friends have a little thing going on and weren't going to tell me. Are you really going to make me feel worse right now because you are doing a dang good job."

I sighed, looking out the window. We were stopped in traffic and I knew we wouldn't be moving any time soon.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

I squeezed her thigh but she shrugged me off.

"Harry, please just don't touch me."

I felt pain when she told me that. I didn't want to hear that she didn't want my touch. She had never ever told me this. I could tell this thing was bigger than me. This hit close to come and I could tell it was really tearing her up. I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to touch her. Fuck this, I can touch her if I want. I turned to Grace, wrapping my arm around her back to pull her close.

"Harry, I said..."

"I know what you said baby but I'm not buying that shit. Can you really look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want to be in my arms right now?"

She looked up at me and slowly shook her head.

"No." she whispered, tucking her head into the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much." She added, pressing a welcomed kiss to my cheek.

I smiled and squeezed her so tightly.

"You really don't want him?" I asked.

She lifted my chin with her fingers and planted several kisses all over my face. I let her even though she knew I hated stupid things like that.

"You are the only person I want. You are all I'll ever want Harry."

"You're going to stay with me forever, right?"

She nodded.

"Even when we're old and grey."

Her words tore at my heart and I wanted it to be true. I loved this girl more than anything and I would never hurt her again. I was so whipped but I even loved that. I didn't care. As long as I had her, I didn't care.

"Grace, I'll give you anything you want in this life you know."

"I know."