"Mmm this stuff is amazing."

Liam agreed but Harry made the comment that the pizza I made for him at Dakota Grill was better than the pizza at this place. I smiled but told him he was lying when I took a bite of his slice.

"I'm not lying, alright Grace?"

"Okay Harold."

He smiled and Liam and I discussed the plans for tomorrow as we finished eating.

"We're only two blocks away from Times Square." Liam said, looking down at his map of NYC.

I looked down to see where he was pointing when his phone lit up. I glanced down at it, sitting next to the map and Sammy's name lit up the screen, a heart emoji next to it. My eyebrows furrowed and Liam looked down, quickly snatching it up. Why was she calling him? Why did her name have a heart next to it? Liam ignored the call and I looked away, pretending like I didn't see anything. Harry was oblivious and I could tell he didn't see.

"Maybe we should just go to Times Square tomorrow. I'm kind of tired." I said.

I wanted to get away from everything right now. If there is something going on between Sammy and Liam, I would want to know. How could Liam not tell me, how could Sammy not tell me? This is not even okay, not even close.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I announced.

Harry slid out of the booth and I pushed past him. he grabbed my arm as soon as I was about to walk away.

"What?" I asked a little too harshly.

""Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm just going to the bathroom." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh okay."

He knew something was wrong with me but I didn't care. I just really wanted to be alone. I didn't even want to be around Harry right now, just alone.

I went into a stall and leaned against a wall, taking a minute to clear my head and have a minute to myself. I splashed some cool water on my face before my phone started ringing. I answered without looking to see who was calling.

"Grace? Thank god you answered. It's me."

"Sammy? What's up? Are you okay?" I asked, panicking for no good reason.

"Grace, I need to tell you something. It's been eating at me for two days Grace. I can't sleep or eat or anything. It's driving me mad."

"What is it Sam?" I asked.

"It's Li...Liam. He came over to my house a couple of days ago to hang out. We were just talking Grace. We were just talking and then something happened and I don't know what to do about it."

"What happened?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"We um...we kissed."

I bit my lip, slamming my hand down on the counter. I don't know why I was mad. I just was.

"What about Calum, Sam?"

"I know. I've tried to tell him but I can't bring myself to. I love Calum. I love him so much but Liam has been texting me ever since the kiss and I enjoy talking to him. He's been so sweet but he's my friend and it's awkward."

"And why didn't he tell me?" I asked, pissed off.

"Um...he told me not to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was using me to get back at you or something. That's not what he's doing Grace. It just happened."

"I don't care. Somebody should have told me before now." I halfway yelled, hanging up the phone.

I turned my cell off and kicked the wall, looking around to make sure nobody was watching. I silently screamed before storming out of the bathroom. I approached Liam and didn't even think of what I was doing. I'd never been so mad, probably in my life.